Chapter 13

Chapter 13: shopping

It had taken the members 2 full days to convince Yoongi that they needed to buy him little stuff but they were finally all in the car ready to go to the mall. They knew they couldn't buy everything from the mall but they should be able to buy most simple things there. Yoongi was still against the idea, he had said a million times that they could just order everything online but nobody was listening. All the members just really wanted to go shopping and now they had a good excuse. "Jungkook-ah, Yoongi-ah, remember, no little space in public." Jin said, for the 40th time in 10 minutes. "Yes yes yes Jin-hyung, the rule didn't change from the last time you said it." Yoongi said irritated. He really wasn't looking forward to going shopping. He knew that not slipping in a toy store was harder then anything else, and now they were even going to buy things for him. 

The first store they went to was a simpel clothing store. Yoonie had never complained about his clothing when in little space but everyone knew that littles prefered softer and more child like clothing. Yoongi's clothing mostly consist out black, black and some very dark blue, not the type of clothes little Yoonie liked. "Hyung! Do you think little Yoonie would like these?" Jimin asked, holding up a light blue onesie with little suns on it. "Mhm" Yoongi said, blushing. He really didn't like shopping for little Yoonie, it made him super embarrassed. "And these?" Taehyung asked, holding 2 oversized purple sweaters. Everyone had discoveredvery fast that little Yoonie liked different shades of purple the most, at least, Yoongi reacted the most enthousiastic when someone would hold up purple clothes. "Yes." Yoongi muttered. "Don't you think we have enough now?" Yoongi asked, he was having enough of buying clothes. "Hmm, for now yes." Jin said, "You still don't have as much clothing as Kookie though, not even close." "Like he ever had as much clothing as me!" Jungkook said while laughing. "True, true" Jin said, smiling as well. They ended up buying 5 onesies, 4 sweaters, 4 sweatpants, 3 t-shirts and 3 shorts, all with cute designs. 

The next store was the store with more practical things like sippy cups, bottles and plastic cutlery. "Yoongi-hyung, how old is Yoonie usual?" Hoseok asked while looking at the sippy cups and bottles. "usually around 2 but also get things for baby space and a little older. I think the oldest Yoonie ever was, was around 5. But that doesn't happen often." Yoongi muttered. He knew how important these things were to buy but that didn't mean he didn't feel embarrassed. "Hmm" Jin said, "that means we need new bottles for sure, Kookie only has 2. We also need some more sippy cups. Can someone get like 2 dishes? I don't think we need more because Yoonie can't really eat alone." Yoongi really wanted to disappear when he heard Jin saying that. The members had of course told Yoongi what kind of things he had done in little space and he really didn't want to be reminded. Besides feeling like a huge burden (they even had to bath him!) he also felt super embarrassed. "We also need some new sippy cups for Kookie, he broke 2 a few days ago while having a tantrum." Jimin said. Now it was Jungkook's turn to feel super embarrassed, he also didn't like to be reminded about the things he had done in little space. "Jimin-hyung pleaseeee don't talk about the things I did in little space when I'm big, it's super embarrasing!" Jungkook whined. "Did anyone notice if Yoonie has an oral fixation? Because I found some bite rings here." Taehyung asked. "Definitely" both Namjoon and Jin answered at the same time. "You know what" Yoongi said, even more embarrassed now, "I'm just gonna wait outside till you are done with this. Jungkook-ah, you coming with me?" "Good idea hyung!" Jungkook said, also not ready to hear more things about himself in little space. After another 30 minutes the other members came out of the store with 4 bags of different little space things. 

The last store was ofcourse the toy store. This was also the store where the age difference between Kookie and Yoonie was more clear. Even though both Jungkook and Yoongi were big (for as long as it would last), they were looking at different parts of the store. Jungkook was more intrested in lego and toy cars while Yoongi was looking at the building blocks, ringpiramides and plushies (even though Jungkook also really liked the plushies). Namjoon noticed that toys with buttons that made sound really intrested Yoongi. "Yoongi-hyung, just point at the toys you think little Yoonie would like a lot and we'll buy you a few." "T-thanks" Yoongi said, he was having a very hard time staying big. Namjoon noticed this and decided to stay close to Yoongi for if he would slip. Jungkook was also having a hard time not slipping. He knew he would get as many toys as Yoongi (he already had a lot of toys after all) but it still made him jealous, which made it harder not to slip. "Jungkook-ah, you can choose 2 new lego sets if you want or 1 other toy, okay?" Jimin told the younger. "Thank you!" Jungkook said happily. All the members were having a fun time searching for toys they thought Yoonie or Kookie would like. Yoongi was slowly standing closer and closer to Namjoon while looking at the toys. He knew he was slowly slipping. The teddy bear that talked back was the toy that made Yoongi slip fully into little space. The shy little immediatly took Namjoons hand which made Namjoon look at Yoonie. "Yoonie, what did Jinnie say about slipping?" Namjoon asked the shy little friendly. "Yoonie sawwy! Yoonie saw bear and made him wittwe!" Namjoon was happy to see that Yoonie wasn't as little as his usual headspace, meaning it would be easier to leave the store without anyone noticing that Yoongi was acting weird. "It's okay little one, just try to act as big as possible? Okay?" "Okay Joonie!" Yoonie said, trying to sound big. "That's very good Yoonie! Because you are so good at pretending to be big, you can choose an extra toy, so which one do you want?" Little Yoonie of course ended up choosing the talking teddy bear. 

Jungkook had also slipped, but he wasn't being as nice as Yoonie was. Kookie was whining about everything, something Jimin, Jin and Hoseok weren't very happy about. "Kookie! stop whining!" Jimin said, he was getting very annoyed with the little. "Kookie, if you act big you can choose another toy!" Hoseok tried but Kookie wasn't having it. "Kookie no wanna be big! Kookie wanna go home!" "Jeon Jungkook!" Jin scolded, he was having enough of Kookie's tantrum. "If you don't stop right now you'll be getting a time out when we get home!" Kookie looked very mad at his caregiver but decided to not say anything. He didn't want a time out, especially since they were buying new toys right now and he wanted to play with those at home! "I think it's time to go home." Taehyung said, he had been with Yoonie and Namjoon, looking for some more toys. "Yoongi also slipped, and we have everything for now." They payed for all the toys the bought and went back home. 

At home Kookie and Yoonie went to play and Namjoon was watching them. The other members were putting all the little things in place and Jin was already going back to the mall to get some of the things they forgot and to get some takeout. Yoonie had regressed to a smaller age again and was having fun pressing the buttons on the fake phone they had bought him. Kookie was playing with his lego and cars at the same time, making a race track of lego. Taehyung came into the living room and went to sit next to Namjoon. Yoonie had just put the phone away and was now playing with Namnam, which reminded Taehyung of something. "Oh yeah, Namjoon, I've been wanting to ask, but why do you think Yoonie named his plushie 'Namnam'?" "What do you mean?" Namjoon asked. "It's just, every time I hear Namnam I always have to think about you, in the end it's very simulair to your name." "Wait, so you think he named the plushie after me?" "No, I just think that your name and the plushies name are very simulair." "Hmm, that's true, we should ask him one day." "Mhm" Taehyung said and he went back to watching the littles. Namjoon also went back to watching the littles but his thoughts were somewhere else. What if Yoonie really named his plushie after me, what would that mean? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Taehyung is a good thinker! Why do you think the plushie is named Namnam? ^^