Ch 15

"Finian was one happy human. He and Jack had crossed over into Zirao Zion merely four weeks prior, and the dimension they were in was already feeling more like home than Earth. Fin's days spent at the Montcroix estate were never dull. Jack and Lee'en came to visit him every day, though the blond was positive that Lady Penelope had enchanted his pink-haired friend with her incredible garden. A different member of Alistair's family would greet him and talk with him throughout various times of the day. He was just as intrigued by them as they were of him!

That morning he awoke, enveloped in warmth, with the early rising sun. His beloved mate had been true to his word and hadn't pressed him to fully consummate their bond. However, they were definitely well on their way. They were mates. They just needed to put their mating marks on each other and truly make love. Finian knew Alistair was ready whenever Fin was, but the Nightmare was nothing if not patient. Fin wanted that final step to be special, perfect.

Fin's navy blue eyes blinked open as a devious smile tugged at his lips. He slowly lifted himself onto his elbows and peered over at the sleeping Nightmare.

Alistair's soft snoring indicated that he was still out cold. With a quiet snicker, Finian crawled under the blankets and carefully straddled the older man's chest as he sought his treasure. The two of them had become accustomed to sleeping in the nude since, night after night, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. So, the soft shaft was easy to access. The human gently took the flesh into his hand and leaned down to suck it into his mouth.

Alistair moaned in his sleep and shifted, nearly throwing Finian off. But, the human's balance was excellent. He kept his mouth just where he wanted it, feeling a giddy thrill as Alistair began to grow firm.

It was warm under the blankets, but Fin was getting hot for an entirely different reason. His own cock was growing as quickly as Alistair's. Finian moaned softly as he rubbed himself against his mate's chiseled muscles. The human lost himself in the sensations of rubbing against the body beneath him as well as the shaft filling his mouth.

The younger man squeaked in surprise when strong hands grabbed his hips, yanking him upward. Fin's length was quickly and expertly drawn into the warm cavern of Alistair's mouth.

Finian moaned around the flesh in his mouth but eagerly took him even further inside as his fingers stroked around the base and between his balls. He sucked harder and shifted his head faster, inhaling through his nose and savoring the Nightmare's taste.

Alistair groaned beneath him, his thick thighs tensing in pleasure. He pulled away from Fin's cock to suck and nibble at his human's warm sac and the balls hidden within.

The human pressed his fingers against the underside as he rose back to the head of Alistair's cock. He gave the head a hard suck, licking and pressing his tongue against the urethra opening, before working his way back down.

Alistair gave a rumbling moan, thrusting up into Fin's eager mouth. The Nightmare captured Finian's cock again, working it with his tongue and sucking it to the base.

The smaller man felt a rolling shiver of pleasure down his spine at the thrust and found himself squirming in place when he felt Alistair's mouth on him again. He increased the suction as he dove further and further down until the shaft pressed against the back of his throat.

Alistair's hands snuck around to grope the soft mounds of Fin's delectable ass. One hand slid between the cheeks to tease and stroke his entrance.

When he felt the fingers at his entrance, it prompted the human to moan and pull back. At moments like those, he wanted the Nightmare to do as he pleased with him. But, a stronger part of Fin felt as if it wasn't the time. He was still young and nowhere near the Montcroix's level. Finian wanted to be a touch more mature. He wanted to find a job and explore what he wanted to do as he continued to live by Alistair's side. Hell, he wanted to use his first paycheck to buy the older man an engagement ring.