Ch 14

In the end, Finian ended up cautiously seeking out Lee's help. Why was he so cautious? Well, the human knew that there were now three naked men holed up in Lee's room. His Alistair was a jealous man on a regular basis when it came to strangers and even his own nephew. Fin didn't even want to theorize about how Allie would react if he somehow ended up seeing his cousin naked.

The young man let out a sigh of relief when it was only Lee's mussed up head that peeked out into the hallway.

"Lee...I'm meeting Alistair's parents at dinner tonight a-and I haven't the slightest clue what to wear!" Finian explained. "I didn't pack for anything as fancy as this."

The pink-haired young man paused to think for a moment. He then shot the human a grin. "I got just the outfit! Wait here a minute. I'll be right back!"

Fin could hear the muffled sound of curious voices and a little yelp before Lee'en re-appeared at the doorway and handed him three hangers of clothes.

"Try these out," Lee instructed. He then handed Finian a pair of strange shoes made of mostly straps of fabric. "Don't worry. These are adjustable. Just have Alistair wrap them on for you the first time."

The human smiled in gratitude. "Thanks so much, Lee. You really saved me this time. "

"Don't mention it. Anyone'd get nervous meeting future in-laws." The Unicorn pointed out.

"I'm going back downstairs to try them on. Thanks again!" Fin called as he rushed back downstairs.

Alistair followed behind Finian as the smaller human went to his room to change.

"Why can't I come in while you're trying them on?" Alistair had trouble covering his pout. He liked watching Fin undress. It was like watching the best present possible being unwrapped. A very sexy present.

"Somehow, even though I would be the naked one, I'd also be the one ending up distracted," Finian grumbled through the doorway as he quickly changed into the pants first. The pants were charcoal gray and had some kind of material running down the seams on the outside that reminded Finian of tiny studs. They were surprisingly easy to put on and fit fairly well.

"And then we'd end up being late!" He finished as he put on the shirt with more care.

The shirt was more similar to a short-sleeved blouse. It was a soft, silvery blue hue and had a collar with a thin, black ribbon tie attached. But, overlapping on the front was something similar to a vest in the same charcoal gray as the pants, also studded on the edges. The human felt around behind him and found the small clasps where the ends of the draping "vest" fabric could attach. He looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted the fabric, marveling at how amazing the clothes looked on him.

His gaze fell on the unraveled shoes on the floor, and he frowned. "You can come in now...can you help me with these shoes?" He asked.

"Love," Alistair breathed as he stepped inside. "You look..." The Nightmare's words trailed off as he quickly swept Finian into his arms and caught his human's soft, warm lips in a kiss.

Though he had expected that Alistair would be pleased with the outfit, he hadn't expected the sudden kiss. The human promptly forgot what he had even called him for as he responded in kind. When they pulled away, he was still a little dazed. "O-oh! The shoes! How do you put them on?" He asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"Mmm." Alistair reluctantly pulled back enough to take the shoes from Finian's hands.

The Nightmare's long hair was pulled back in a dark braid that hung over his shoulder. The tip tickled against the top of Fin's bare foot as Alistair knelt on the cool floor. The Nightmare's long fingers stroked from Finian's knee to his calf, and down to carefully grasp his ankle. He pulled up gently and Fin lifted his sole from the floor. Alistair then slipped the sandal on.