C H

No!

No!

Riley frantically shook her head, having a hard time believing what the paper said.
Her mind seemed to shut off from everything except for that fact.

This is a lie ! This is NOT true. It's not HIM! It's not true, not true!

She had a hard time breathing. She was panting in shallow breaths, her head spinning as if in 360 degrees and making her want to throw out every contents of her stomach.

She couldn't believe it. His words kept echoing in her head...

Why I will do what I will do...

I hate life!

Blame the life, the world....GOD for it...

You can't really blame me for doing what I will do...

I'm sorry...

Love you, goodbye...

"Stop it! Stop!" Riley clutched her head in her hands. Her eyes flinched shut, trying to shove the painful harsh whispering voices away.

"It's not true!" Riley yelled out loud, frantically shaking her head.

"Not true!"

She shoved the paper as far away as possible as if it were something poisonous, vile...

The four walls seemed to close in on Riley, suffocating her. Riley didn't want to believe. Didn't want to.

"No.." Riley bowed out on the ground, forehead pressed hard on the wooden floor as black spots conquered her vision. Riley harshly panted, having a tough time to breathe as if her lungs were releasing whatever amount of air she was breathing. She heard her own thudding heartbeat drum in her ears, her own sharp and  shallow breathing mixed. A queer numbness and coldness spread throughout her body like a thin blanket.
With that came the feeling of another sort of loss, another type of sadness. A sadness so deep that it crushed a hole in Riley once again, breaking whatever Riley had fixed before.
She was in the infinite pool of darkness were there was not a flicker of light to guide herself out this time.

Something pathetic left her mouth in difficulty, a choked sob. Then followed loud crying. Tears profusely left Riley's closed eyes, sobs and whimpers racketing throughout Riley's entire body, shaking.

She completely broke down.

"I'll wake up...wake up!" Riley screamed through her sobs, rocking herself while still in that same position.

"It's. Just. A. Dream!"  Riley screamed banging her head on the wooden floor.

She was going insane....she was loosing her mind for real this time.

Riley sobbed, a complete mess on the floor, choking on her own salted tears that streamed through her eyes, watering her nose, her heart still beating dangerously fast.