C H

Few months had gone by in a blur

Riley kept feeling something was about to happen, it was coming closer every day–the calm before the storm. But what was coming ?

Riley had been practicing ballet day and night in her home and in the school to get herself prepared. She was trying so hard. There was always a certain prolonging ache in her body that stayed with her. She dearly hoped that she'd get her golden ticket out.
She had grown somewhat slightly closer to the stranger. Bryce had surprisedly left her alone, she even noticed Bryce lesser—no fooling around or annoying Riley, calling her Bell; even Riley kind of felt weird about it .And she had been reading 'Six of crows' almost in every one of her free times. The book was just too hooking for Riley's own good, and just the right size .

"Fine. But if Pekka Rollins kills us all, I'm going to get Wylan's ghost to teach my ghost how to play the flute just so I can annoy the hell out of your ghost."

Brekker's lips quirked. "I'll just hire Matthias' ghost to kick your ghost's ass."

"My ghost won't associate with your ghost." Matthias said primly, and then wondered if the sea air was rotting his brain.

Riley couldn't help but chuckle out, sitting on her bed, pillow on her lap, book in her hands.  Riley usually laughed/smiled/chuckled on mostly two things—firstly, books. Secondly, putting a smile on, just for the Stewarts...

The others would do a back flip if they ever saw her smiling like that.

The phone beeped out, Riley hit herself with the fat book while groaning. The stranger always had the wrong timing. Always.

Umm....is it the wrong timing ?

As always.

Shit! But how is it my fault ? Whenever I text, you are either ballet, or the book!

Still your fault.

Illogical nonsense person....

Hey! Youre the one stalking me here!

For the tenth time, (or more...) I am NOT stalking you!

You are just overly curious about me. So you want to know me, if you don't, you might die...cause curiosity kills....bla.....bla....bla....
If that's not stalking, I don't know what is...

Stalking- 1) pursue or approach stealthily.
"a cat stalking a bird"
synonyms: creep up on, trail, follow, shadow, track down, go after, be after,  pursue, chase, give chase to, run after;
"he noticed a stoat stalking a rabbit"

2) the act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner:
Stalking is now a crime in many states.