Chapter 25

Y/n POV

I heard noises of a door opening but I couldn't see what was happening. I later heard Marks voice calling for Jimin.

I then heard heels clicking against the ground along with a laugh that sounded familiar. IU?

Mark: IU!? What the hell are you doing!?

IU: Trying to kill the bitch that stole Jimin away from me, and I need him to see what happens when he leaves me for some bitch. Oh Scott!! You see Scott here is gonna give her pleasure she's never had before.

I felt a hand on my cheek that then pulls off the duck tape.

Y/n: AHHHHHH!!!! The fuck is wrong with you ripping it off like, and untie me you little bitch.

Jimin: Leave her alone!!

I was moving around looking like a worm trying to get loose but nothing would happen, the rope wouldn't budge.

Jimin POV

It pained my heart hearing her scream, the love of my life was about to get raped right in front of me.

I was trying to untie the rope that was being used to tie my hands. I untied the rope and helped the other get untied. I gave them the sign to wait until it was the right time to attack.

Mark POV

IU: Scott you can start

Scott began to untie the rope that was holding Y/n legs to the bed.

Mark: I wouldn't do that if I were you

IU: Why not?

As soon as she said that both of Y/n legs were untied and put Scott in a leg lock.

Mark: That's why

We all got up and started to fight the guys that were there.

I saw IU leave the room, I told Jimin to go after her. I went to help Y/n. I untied her hands and she got up right away and beat the shit out of Scott. As soon as she was done I gave her my jacket cause she was half naked and only in her undergarments.

Y/n: Where the hell is IU?

Mark: She left but Jimin went after her.

Y/n: Okay lets go find that little sun of a bitch.

On our way out all the members were hurt in some sort of way but did beat up all the 'guards' that were there.

Mark: Were gonna go after IU call the police.

Jackson: Will do

Y/n and I left trying to find IU and Jimin.

Jimin POV

I was following IU and suddenly lost her, I then felt something sharp against my neck.

IU: Move and I will slice your neck

She started walking taking me somewhere. We eventually ended up at an abandon wear-house.

IU: Now, we're going to wait here till your little girlfriend comes.

A while later Y/n and Mark showed up

Y/n: Let him go!

IU: Never, I never wanted to do this , but you made me, if you would have never gotten between Jimin and I, we wouldn't be here.

Y/n: If you weren't so obsessive we wouldn't be here right now.

I heard sirens, " The police is here I thought"

Police: Let him go now!

IU: I can't!

Police: LET HIM GO!!!!

IU: I'm sorry.....

She removed the knife from my neck and felt something splash against me. I turned around and saw that she had slit her thought, she was dead.............

To be continued..............