Chapter 20

We got to the hotel and I went into my room and saw that only Lisa was in there.

Y/n: Hey where's IU? I thought she would have came here after we exposed her.

Lisa: No, I don't know were she is.

Y/n: Well it's the teachers fault for losing her.

Lisa: Guess your right

Y/n: Hey did you grab my bag from the reception?

Lisa: No, I think Jimin or your brother have it.

Y/n: okay thanks

I left our room and went into Mark's and Jackson's room. I walked into there room without knocking and walked into a room with a shirtless Jackson.

Y/n: Ahhh!! Put a shirt on Jackson!!

Jackson: I was about to until you walked in without knocking first.

He put his shirt on and I had asked Mark if he had my bag.

Mark: I don't have it, why don't you go ask that little boyfriend of yours.

Y/n: Fine I will.

I left there room an walked to Jimins. I knocked and waited for a response from either Jimin or Jungkook but no answer. I walked in and saw nobody.

I heard a door open behind me and out came a shirtless Jimin with a towel around his waist.

Y/n: Not again!!

Jimin: Oh your here

Y/n: Yes I am now put some cloths on!!

Jimin: I am hold up

He went back into the bathroom and changed. I saw him come out with only shorts on still shirtless.

Jimin: what did you mean by "Not again"

Y/n: I walked in on Jackson shirtless like 10 min ago

Jimin: Are you cheating on me?

Y/n: No! Never in my life will. Cheat on you especially for Jackson, plus I'm pretty sure he likes Lisa.

Jimin: Okay good, so what brings you here?

Y/n: I was gonna ask you were my bag was.

Jimin: Oh here

He went to the closet and gave it to me.

Y/n: Thanks, by the way where's Jungkook:

Jimin: He fell asleep in our parents room.

Y/n: Parents?

Jimin: Jin and RM

Y/n: Ohhh

Jimin: Since he isn't here

He pushed me on the bed hovering over me.

Jimin: Can we continue what was about to happen at the hospital princess?

Y/n: Princess?

Jimin: Yeah remember I would call you princess and you would call me Chim Chim

All of a sudden all my memories came back from when I was a little kid.

Y/n: Chim Chim

Tears started falling from my eyes as I push Jimin off of me and ran to Marks and Jacksons room.

Y/n: I remember everything you guys!!

Jackson: You got your memories back!!!

They ran to me and hugged me as tight as they could. Lisa came in hearing all the noise and we told her everything including how I remembered.

I was finally happy, an empty spot in my heart has been filled again.

To be continued........................