Chapter 21

Y/n POV

We were all gathered in my brothers hotel room. (Mark, Jackson, Lisa, Jimin, Me)

Y/n: So why did you guys stop being friends?

Mark: After the accident Jimin left to America, once he came back he had a new group of friends and never hanged out with us so we didn't bother hanging out with him and since you didn't remember who he was we didn't tell you about him.

Y/n: You still could have told me who he was.

Mark: We thought about telling you but by the time we thought about it, it was to late, he was already fucking every girl in the school and decided it really was best it to tell you or him about the accident.

Y/n: Damn.......

Mark: Y/n can I speak to you alone?

Y/n: Yeah sure

He pulled me out of the room to talk to me.

Mark: I know I said I would forgive him once he got your memories back but I still don't trust him.

Y/n: He's a good guy now I promise that if anything ever happens then I'll tell you and you can beat him up.

Mark: Fine, but I'll do the ultimate test on him.

Y/n: And what is that?

Mark: That's only for me and the rest of the group besides you and Jimin to know.

Y/n: Ugh fine

We went back into the room and saw Lisa sitting on the bed hugging Jackson.

Y/n: Is there something you would like to tell us?

Jack: What no

Lisa gets off of Jackson and they both start blushing.

Y/n: Oh really?

Jimin: They're dating!!

Mark: It's okay we been known

L&J: Really!?

Y/n: You guys make it so obvious

Jackson: Well at least now you know

Mark: I guess

We ended up playing spin the bottle and didn't go to sleep till 1 in the morning.

Unknown POV

???: Every body knows the plan right?

All: Yes!

???: Good. Let the operation begin.

To be continued......................