Chapter 12

Mark: Well a bit after you left for america we got in a car accident, we all made it out alive but when Y/n woke up she had lost her memories, including the ones with me and our parents. She remember nothing till this day it took her a while to realize what had happened and to accept us. When you came back Jr. year you had a new group of friends so we didn't bother to hang out with you. When she told us what you did to her last year I was mad cause how could you do that to her after knowing that we all used to be so close.

I felt so bad after what he told me. If they would have told me earlier I would have never done any of the things I did to Y/n.

Mark: So why did you bully her and leave her with scars

Jimin: Scars?

Mark: Yes, she still has some of them, there faint but there still there. I'm surprised you haven't noticed she has some on her stomach.

Jimin: I didn't know about any of this. Why didn't you just tell me about the accident.

Mark: We tried cause we thought you had the right to know at least if you weren't going to hang out with us again, but every time we tried to you would always avoid us, plus if was hard to find the right time when we were alone knowing our groups don't get along with each other.

Jimin: I did avoid you but only because I thought you guys didn't want to talk to me anymore.

Mark: I would approve of you dating Y/n but first you need to tell everybody what you did and get her memories back, that's your test for me and Jackson.

Jimin: Have you told Jackson about this

Jackson: Yes he has.

Jimin: Ahhh! When did you get here?

Jackson: I've been here the whole time, right behind you.

Jimin: Don't be creepy.

Mark: So you never answered my question

Jimin: I did it because I hated the fact that you guys ignored me and acted like we never knew each other, so I thought Y/n was an easy target. I hate myself for it I know I don't deserve her, but I do actually like her.

Mark: Fine I'll accept your relationship with her but I still can't forgive you for what you've done to her.

JImin: I understand and thank you. So are we cool now?

Mark: After you do what you were told.

Jimin: Okay

Jackson: And after you can be part of the group again, well you kinda going to have to cause you'll be dating her by then.

Mark: Okay let's go Jackson before she starts questioning where we went.

Jackson: Bye!!

They left and I was happy that Mark approved but mad at myself for what I've done to Y/n, if only I known and listened to Mark when he tried telling me then I wouldn't have done anything that I did to her. I'm an idiot, and this is why I'm depressed, but I'm sure Y/n can fix me once I fix you. Hopefully..............

To be continued.................