Chapter 13

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning and got ready.

Outfit for the day:

I got to school and saw Jimin in a really happy mood

I got to school and saw Jimin in a really happy mood. I went up to him but then Mark, Lisa and Jackson stood in front of me and stopped me.

Mark: Where's my little sister going to?

Y/n: To class

Mark: That's not what it looked like, it looked like you were going to talk to Jimin.

Y/n: I going to keep on talking to him weather you like it or not

Mark: I know and I wish you luck, bye!

Jackson & Lisa: Bye Y/n!!!!

Mark winked at me as he said bye and left, I was standing the confused on what just happened. Yesterday he was wanting to fight Jimin and was telling me he never wanted to see me near him again. I tried not to worry about it too much and went and said hi to Jimin,

Y/n: Hey Jimin

Mark POV

Lisa: Do you really trust Jimin?

Mark: No but he's the last chance we got if we want Y/n to get her memories back.

Jackson: Do you really think he'll say the truth today?

Mark: If he really does like her he will, but we'll have to wait and see.

Before I went back home Jackson and I went to Lisa's house to explain everything. She understood what we were doing and decided that we would all keep a close eye on the both of especially Jimin.

Skip to Lunch

It was finally lunch time when Jimin had to confess. I saw him come into the lunch room but then left to do who knows what. I stood up and told Jackson to come with me to check on him. We had finally found him and we saw him kissing IU. We made sure to take pictures and then left. I was going to go up and punch him but decided it was best not to, I did have to drag Jackson away tho because he looked like he was about to sprint towards them.

Jackson: Let go!!! He needs to learn his lesson.

Mark: No we need to tell Y/n about this

Jackson: Fine

We got back and showed Y/n the picture.

Y/n: No it's not true I'm sure he has his reasons.

Mark: Well that's not what it looked like.

She started to tear up, she ran out of the cafeteria but Jackson caught her in a hug lock. I signaled him to let her go and he did. I know she's hurt so I thought it was best to just let her have some time alone.

Jackson: See I knew giving him permission was a bad idea, I knew he was never going to do it.

Mark: I know, but I just really want Y/n to have her memories back.

Without realizing it I was tearing up. I felt someone hug me and turn to see Lisa and Jackson hugging me, trying to make me feel better.

Y/n POV

I ran and tried looking for Jimin. I looked everywhere but he was nowhere to be found.

So this is it he really did leave me, he really didn't care about me or love me or even tried to be with me. I guess he really was playing with me and went with that bitch of his, but I guess it wasn't met to be even tho I really wanted it to be.

I went the rest of the day sad and depressed and eventually decided to go home by telling the teacher I wasn't feeling well.

Jimin POV

I woke up on a room with very little light tied to a chair with tape on my mouth and a blurry figure in front of me.

To be continued...........