Chapter 2

The last day of Junior year, what a relief. Just a couple more hours and hopefully no beating from Jimin.

But of course, I had to go and jinx myself.

Jimin told me to meet him on the rooftop once they dismissed us for lunch. I was terrified, I have so many bruises that after a week of beatings I couldn't wear skirts anymore. It was always baggy clothes, too baggy that my pants would be too big around my waist.

You. May be wondering why I haven't told anyone. That's because Jimin threatened to hurt my loved ones if I didn't co-operate. This gave me no other choice but to listen to what he had to say.
__________________________

It was time for lunch and after leaving my class, I went up to the rooftop. I got there and saw him looking off into the distance.

He looked so peaceful, happy, it made me feel some type of way. My feelings for him never left. It almost felt like if I wasn't a nerd, we could be friends. That moment ended once he noticed I was there and started talking.

"There you are! Now that you're here we can finally get started. You know I'm kind of sad, it'll be the the last time I get to have fun with you, that is until next year. You still can't say a word about this to anyone over break. Okay?". I just nodded, not really wanting to speak to him.

After our little 'conversation', he did what he did best, beating me. I've gotten so used to the pain, that tears didn't come out my eye anymore.

"See you next year!" Those were the last words I heard from him, waking off as if nothing happened.

I went to wash up and went outside to meet Mark so we can go home.
__________________________

I got home running up to my room and laying down on my bed. All the memory's came back. Why should I have to put up with Jimin's shit? That's when it hit me, I cried so much that night that by the next day I knew exactly what I should do.

Next morning

I decided first that I needed to learn how to defend myself so I signed myself up for boxing classes and I would push myself so by the time I would have to go back to school I could defend myself from Jimin and become a pro.

Time skip

It's been a couple of weeks of me taking boxing I do fit now I have a bit of abs! The day has finally come to take my braces off. That same day I went to get my contacts. I looked so different I didn't recognize myself. I looked so beautiful.

Time skip

I woke up one morning to the sound of Mark barging into my room and jumping on top of me.

"AHHH! That hurt! What te fuck is wrong with you?". "Sorry" after his pathetic apology he started talking again. "Can you go shopping with me?" . "Why do you want me to go with you?". "I just thought that since you got your braces off and your new contacts, that maybe I could by you some new clothes.". "Thank you". "So you'll go?". "Yes I'll go". "Yay! Now hurry up and change" I nodded and got up to get ready.

Mark texts me letting me know he was in the car waiting for me. I put my shoes on, got into the car, and we headed out.
_________________________

We were done shopping and we had to have some employees to help us carry all the bags to the car. We managed to fit everything, even if it was taking up the trunco and the back two seats.

I had gotten a new of everything, shoes, accessory's, and even undergarments. Mark thought I was wearing the wrong bra size so he took be to Victoria Secret to get me measured. Turns out he was right, I was wearing a size too small, I'm now a 36C. It was embarrassing having my bother pick out all my undergarments, but I was happy with his choices, they were very sexy.....

We spent the rest of the day organizing my closet and donating all my old clothes.

Time skip

It's been 2 weeks since Mark bought me a whole new wardrobe my parents called be down stairs.

"Hey honey, your father and I have a surprise for you.". "What is it?". "Go to the garage and see for yourself".

I walk into the garage and I couldn't believe my eyes. It's a new car!!!

	"Do you like it? It's the latest model and it's fully paid for

"Do you like it? It's the latest model and it's fully paid for.". "Thank you!". "You're welcome honey". I gave them a hug and went to look at the interior.

	Now that I feel like I have everything done to go back to school I can beat Jimin up and give what he deserves

Time skip

Tomorrow's the first day of school I nervous but happy I get to see Jackson and Lisa. I tried avoiding contact with them cause I wanted to surprise them with the new and improved person that I've become. Guess I'll have to wait.

To be continued...