Chapter Twenty-Three;

Her named was Justice Jay.

Or JJ as Danneel had not so kindly introduced the blonde toddler who was wandering around the living room, reaching around for anything her tiny little hands could grab on to. Her delicate expression of complete curiosity of her new surroundings was something familiar to you.

You watched as Shep came over with what looked like a stack of cheese and crackers for the younger girl before turning your attention towards your boyfriend and what would now be considered his possible baby momma and their heated discussion.

"I still want a paternity test, Dee," Jensen said slowly, his eyes shifting from the little female version of himself whose pigtails were lopsided, back to the tan woman and her incredibly low top standing seated across from him. "It's not like you were completely faithful to me towards the end."

"How many times do I have to remind you that it only happened because you were never around," she huffed, clearly frustrated with his only demands. "But fine, we can head to the doctors tomorrow."

Jared and Gen cautiously entered back into the living room, fake smiles plastered on their tired looking faces while handing everyone their mugs of coffee. As Jared handed you yours, he leaned over as close to your ear as he could without raising suspicions, "I may have spike yours a little bit."

You mouthed a silent 'thank you' towards him as he took his seat on the couch next to his wife. Jensen and Danneel had not stopped glaring at each other since the moment you walked through the door, but you were more than thankful that he kept a hand on your jean clad leg. It was a reminder that he wasn't going to let you go during these circumstances.

"I'm still a little lost," Jensen stated with a shake of his head, eyes slipping down to the little one making her way through the feet of our chairs. "How the hell did you keep this from, well, everyone?"

"Not everyone," she answered, slowly, her eyes looking over to Gen who immediately starting shifting in her seat uncomfortably – trying to avoid the confused look you were giving her. "All I had to do was keep myself out of the limelight for a bit."

"But my parents?"

She shrugged like it wasn't a big deal that she had been hiding her child from the world. "I figured when the time was right I would tell them, but JJ has a good support system back in Texas, so when I have to head out – she doesn't leave with me. Plus, having a good lawyer comes in handy."

He shook his head, running his hand down his face. "Dee, what the fuck?"

As soon as the word left his mouth, he quickly clamped a hand over it before eyeing the little one carefully. When it looked like she hadn't been paying attention to what the adults had been talking about, did he remove his palm.

Danneel gave him a smirk, eyeing him like he was the biggest prize at the carnival.

"I guess, since you were so quick to cut me off and prance around with all your little whores," she eyed you longer than you would have liked as she stressed the word. "I didn't feel like you needed to know about our little surprise."

It was a petty move; the kind of move you save for when you are all out of cards. This was the type of entrapment women all over the world try and use to get men into sticking it out with them.

Your stomach was twisting as the word vomit started to bubble over. "So you waited until he was happy to drop this massive bomb on him?"

Her glare was trying to pierce through you. "What makes you think he's happy?"