Chapter Fourteen;

Chapter Fourteen

The truck pulled into the garage quickly before Jensen twisted the keys out.

His body turned towards you, pulling you to his side urgently and planting a trail of kisses from the corner of your mouth to just below your ear lobe. You were grateful for the bench in the front of the truck because it was leaving little no room between the two of you. And right now your body was aching to be next to Jensen's.

Despite wanting to give him all of you in that moment, you pulled away enough to speak without him assaulting your lips with his own. "Jay, isn't your family just inside?"

"No," his said zeroing in on your mouth again.

His hands were everywhere that his lips couldn't be; one was gently kneading your breast through the sheer cotton of your dress and the other was reaching below your skirt to tug at those soft panties of yours. You were beginning to wonder why you had worn them to begin with.

"Jensen," you pulled away again, trying to catch your breath. "Then why don't we go inside?"

With eyes hooded over, he leaned forward just close enough that you could feel the words he was going to say run over your body. "Because I can't wait any longer."

Those words lit that fire in your belly again and before you knew it, you were straddling Jensen's lap. All inhibitions you had moments earlier thrown out the window.

Your hands were intertwined in his hair while he held your body close to him, your hips sitting in just the right spot to feel how aroused his was. You couldn't resist rolling them on top of him which caused him to release a breathy moan, tilting his own hips upwards to meet yours. The windows were already beginning to steam up in the corners with the mixture of your breath and body heat being shared from within.

His lips on a mission to bruise yours, you felt him slide one of your dress straps down your shoulder, his fingertips leaving a line of goosebumps in their wake before unhooking the top of your zipper, giving him a little more access to your chest. In one swift movement, he had you on your back, pressed against the leather of the seat with him on top, pushing his hips aggressively into you.

You groaned at the clothing still separating your bodies.

You pushed him back before reaching for his belt, with a hard tug, you pulled it off completely before tossing it towards the back of the vehicle where it landed with a clang. Now it was Jensen's turn to pause, sitting back for a moment to catch his breath. "Are you okay with this?"

"Do you really need to ask?"

He didn't answer, instead he lifted your ass off the seat, yanking your panties towards him so that they could follow the path of his belt. As he started unbuttoning his jeans, you reached up and tugged at the collar of his t-shirt to which he helped you to pull up over his head, before finishing what he started.

Once he had unzipped and shifted his boxers so that he was completely exposed to you, did you gasp at his size. Suddenly that night in New York came flashing back towards you in clips of moans and pelvic movements that you were desperate to recreate.

"Shit," you heard him whisper while you had been lost in awe.

Knowing what he was most likely going to tell you, you shifted yourself upwards so that you could pull him down to you. Once he was in position above your aching heat, did you wrapped your legs around his waist.

His lips parted, most likely as he tried to comprehend what you were giving him permission to do, but you used the moment to your advantage as you made your way down his neck, feeling his tension fade before he shifted himself to a more comfortable position.