Night at the Hotel

Start from the beginning

Mark, I know instantly who it is. My hair is moved aside and I feel his lips on my neck as his arms tighten around me. I moan feeling heat spread though me. I turn to find his lips looking into his honey glowing eyes. I grab his neck pulling him into a steamy, sexy kiss. He growls and lifts me so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck plunging my tounge into his mouth making him growl and slam me into the wall of the shower. Sliding his free hand up between us I feel him grab and massage my boob making me moan into his mouth as pleasure rolls though me. His mouth leaves mine making it's way down my neck sucking and biting his way down making me moan and grab his hair holding him close I feel pleasure climbing inside me. His mouth reaches my boob, taking my nipple into his mouth.

"Mark!" I moan rolling my eyes back in pleasure.

He grabs my hips thrusting into me as he reclaims my mouth. Heat and pleasure climbs as he thrusts into me. My nails claw into back as I reach my peak taking him with me as we reach reach maximum pleasure. He kisses me and smiles. Totally spent Mark helps me wash and get into clean underwear and a bathrobe.

Opening the door I see the guys looking at us.

"Someone was turned on with all that screaming." Travis says winking at me.

I turn red and look at Mark who smiles.

"It's ok Travis it's our night tonight." Luke says biting his lip looking at me with a heated look.

Oh my these guys are going to be the death of me.

"We ordered dinner come eat." Cole says.

Travis grabs my hand and pulls me towards a table full of delicious food. I go to sit in my own seat only to be pulled into Travis's lap.

"No love, you'll sit here." He says as he slips his hand into my robe and rubs my stomach.

Cole makes me a plate, putting a bunch of food on it before setting it before me.

"That's way to much, I can't eat all that." I say my eyes wide in shock.

His eyes start to slightly glow again.

"Eat, please." Luke says as he sits next to me and Travis.

I go ask what they are keeping from me. Only to have Travis put a spoonful of pasta into mouth.

"I can feed myself." I say to Travis.

"I know you can, I want to." He says with his hand starting to rub my stomach again.

After I eat most of the food on my plate they finally let me get up.

"Ugh, man I'm so full I think I'll pop." I say patting my stomach.

"How about some after dinner exercise?" Travis says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards one of the rooms.

"Goodnight Cole and Mark." Luke says laughing and following after us, closing the door behind us.

"Wait" I say backing up, running right into Luke's chest.

"No, forgive me love." Luke says grasping my shoulders.

Travis approches, reaching out he unties my belt opening my robe. Luke peals it off my shoulders letting it fall to the ground. I'm left in matching pair of lacey black panties and bra. I feel Luke's fingers slide up my back to my bra unclasping my hook. Travis reaches out and pulls it down my arms making it fall and join my robe on the floor. I gasp going to cover myself Travis grabs my hands pulling them up he wraps my hands around Luke's neck. Keeping one hand holding mine around his neck Luke let's the other roam down my body to my panties.