XIV

!!!Read at own risk. Please stop anytime you feel uncomfortable or unwell.

Dm me if you need someone to talk to.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

________________

„You... you want to what?"

„I want or more like need to talk to Namjoon."

Namjoon? Can't you talk to me about it? What can be so important for you to speak with Namjoon hyung?

But instead of asking, Kookie just nodded slowly, avoiding all eye contact with his hyung.

He hesitated a little bit but stood up nonetheless in hope that Junghyun didn't notice anything.

Jungkook waved his hand at the older, signaling him to follow before moving towards the bedroom hallway.

There was an awakened silence between them during the whole walk. It was so awkward; it nearly felt uncomfortable. Never in his life did Jungkook think he would ever feel the need to run and hide, to escape from his hyung. His hyung, the one person who knows all his embarrassments, all his faults, all his flaws. The one person he thought he would never be awkward around.

Buried in his misery, he never noticed Junghyuns gaze never leaving him. A gaze full of worry and concern.

As they got to Namjoon's room, Jungkook knocked softly, not wanting to startle his leader unintentionally.

A rather loud thud was heard from inside the room, startling the two brothers instead. They could hear a pain filled groan followed by loud approaching steps before the door swung open, revealing a very much confused and irritated Namjoon.

Ignoring the fact that he was rubbing his forehead in pain, he looked rather normal. Maybe a little bit confused, but still as normal as ever.

„Ah, Junghyun hyung! What are you doing here?"

Grinning, the older ones shook hands while Jungkook just stood next to them, watching their interaction carefully.

„I know it's sudden, but I need to talk to you, it's urgent."

Surprised by the pressing tone Junghyun used, Namjoon just nodded and stepped aside for the other to come inside.

As his brother got inside, Jungkook wanted to follow, but before he could even step a foot on the doorstep, he was stopped by a hand in front of his face.

The hand belonging to none other than his own hyung who looked at him apologizingly.

„I'm sorry Jungkookie, but this is a matter between Namjoon and me. You'll have to wait outside."

That said, the maknae was forced to watch as the door closed on him.

He sighed as he walked back to the living area. What use does it have to wait in front of a closed door?

Even if he waited and tried to eavesdrop, he wouldn't be able to hear anything because it seemed like his hyungs were whispering so he wouldn't hear them.

His heart clenched painfully at the thought that they didn't trust him enough.

You aren't even important enough for Junghyun hyung to tell you what he needed to talk to Namjoon hyung about.

Don't say that. I'm important. I'm BTS' maknae... main vocalist, lead dancer... center.

Important information doesn't need to be shared with unimportant people.

I'm not unimportant... no one is... everyone is important...

You don't know. Maybe you're just a side character. As important as a replaceable rug.

As Jungkook sat down on the couch, he looked outside of their tall window which took over the whole wall. The sun was starting to set.

Did time really pass this fast, or was he just too distracted to notice?

His eyes started to sting slightly. Tears began to run down his cheeks, but he didn't bother wiping them away. No one was there to witness them anyway.

No one would notice anyway.

After staring out of the window for a while, he felt more tired than he did before. The tears stopped, and now he was just sitting there, not doing anything.

Might as well rest my eyes for a little bit.

The young Idol put his arm over his eyes as he leaned his head back on the couch. There was no use in lying down if he had to stand up in some time anyway.

His breath was steady, and everything around him was silent. Everything except his mind. Loudly and clearly, it was still harassing his sanity without giving him any kind of break.

He was only snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a blanket being placed around his timid body.

The person has gotten close to him, but he didn't dare to open his eyes.

But the smell of the light cologne already told him who it was. It was none other than Jin hyung who went out of his room to prepare dinner.

But apparently, Seokjin wasn't the only one to leave his room.

On each of his sides someone sat down, and the person on his right gently pulled him, so he was now lying with his head on the persons lap while the person on the left moved his legs up.

Now he was lying on two peoples laps.

By what he can feel under his head and his lower legs, the right person was Yoongi hyung while the left person was Hoseok hyung.

His hyungs were here. His hyungs are with him.

Both hyungs were whispering silent so they wouldn't wake up their seemingly sleeping maknae.

This position was a lot more comfortable than his former sitting position.

They are just doing this out of pity.

But Jungkook knew better. A small smile made its way on his tear-stained face. So small that no one noticed.

But that wasn't important. He finally felt at ease for the first time since forever. That's what counts.

Even if it's short-lived.

___________________

Ok, I needed exactly 10 days to come up with a sentence to continue writing. Like after the first 2 sentences, I didn't know wtf to write and took 10 days to write that third sentence. Everything else flowed like water.

You see what a mess I am right now? Lol, I seriously miss going to school. Holiday don't do my mind any good. But I'll be back to school soon anyway ;)

So

How are you?

What do you think?

Back to the chapter:

What do you think Junghyun needed to talk to Namjoon about?

And do you think Junghyuns appearance was a good turn or a bad turn of events?

I'm curious of what y'all think will happen now :)

Btw. I'm always really happy to see that people actually like what I write. Thank you for reading this fanfiction and voting <3 it means a lot to me.

I'm sorry for the long wait~!

Till next chapter!

Love, Ahlpa ♥