Chapter 16

Sophias POV

I went upstairs to my room to get dressed. I went to my closet and gt a tight under armor shirt and some black comprehession shorts. I put my hair in a tight pony tail, and that was it. I liked fighting bare feet. When i was yound these girls w a bullying me and when Dylan found out, he immediatley started to train me. He said it would be better to fight bare feet because my wolf fights bare feet aswell. When i walked downstairs knowone was in the house so i walked outside to see everyone standing. I guess everyone was ready , i sure was.

"Ready Sophia" Kylie asked.

"Yea you?" i replied. She nodded and grabbed a chest.She opened and to see weapons.

"Pick one" she said. I shook my head.

"I got these " i said raising my hands. She smiled, while putting the box away.

"Wait you can get one, i chose mine." i said.

"If you insist" she said. She looked at the box and simply pulled out a pocket knife.

"Okay im ready now" she said getting into her fighting position. "

"Ready" i said cracking my fist going into my fighting position.

After a few seconds she made the first move, and stab to the chest i easily dodged all her attacks. We was on the same level of fighting like we knew what we was doing. But suddenly she made a mistake she had the knife in her left , i saw that she was uncomfortable with it in that hand and she went to try to cut my left arm. But i pushed her hand hard enough for her to drop the weapon. She swong her other arm but i ducked down the came up and kicked her in her chest causing her to tumble and land on her stomach. Before she was able to get up i pinned her down with her strong arm whivh was the right. And she was hitting the ground with her other hand in surrender. I got up off her and brushed me and her off.

"That was so much fun" i said. She giggled and nodded.

"Im never underestimating you again, i like you, where going to be perfect friends" she i said.

"I know we are" i said. I looked over at Dylan to see him staring at me like i was a god.

I walked up to him and kissed him on the neck. He got out of his trance and wrapped his arms around me fast. I giggled and held him back.

"Your amazing" he whispered in my ear. My wolf purred. She was happy we pleased our mate and i was too. My body relaxed at his touch i was so happy he was proud.

"Im kinda tired" i said looking up at him."Okay lets go to take a nap" he replied. I eagerly noodded. He sweaped me off my feet caring me bridal style in the house and up the steps. He layed us on the bed he layed with his hands behind his head and i took no time to cuddling up to his side. I fell fast asleep of his touch.

--------------------------

I woke up and it was around 5pm. Omg we slept longer than we where suppose to. I groaned and sat up. I looked to see Dylan still sound alseep. Its amazin how he is alway on guard and is still sleep. Watch.

"Dylan im going downstairs to get something to drink" i said, getting up.

"Okay, be back sooon" he mumbled then turned over, still sleeping. I giggled and left the room. I walked to the kitched seeing Kylie eating chips.

"Hey Kylie" i said while walking to get a bottle of water. I joined her sitting across from her on the island.

"Hey Whats up?" she said smiling.

"Nothing i jusst keep on thinking about this inncedent with Brittney, she threatned my life, and she pisses me off so bad, if Dylan found her he will kill her i dont mind that to be honest. But im strong i want to do it my self , i dont want to risk everyone for me, a person they dont even know" i aid sighing getting that off my chest.

"Sophia we al love you, when you was mark the whole pack felt and knew we had our Luna, it was a instant connection with you, i had connection with you before i even saw you, now that iknow yor persnality i love you even more. Everyone accepts you. We will risk our lives for our Luna" she smiled asuring.

"Well can you help me?" i asked what i was about to ask her was risky she ight say no and tell Dylan.

"What do you need?" she asked tilting your head.

"At this very second, come help me track down Brittney kill her just me an you, no one can know?" i whispered.She smiled enormously.

"Of course Luna anything for you" she said bowing her head.

"Well lets get going before Dylan wakes up"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LeaaLovessPinkk