Chapter 9

Sophia POV

I tried to pull the dress off, but i was in too much pain. Amy and Leah noticed this and began to take it off me leaving me in my underwear and bra. Bout this time there was a crowd and my parents was instantly by my side. My bones kept on cracking, i felt them shift in my body. It was so painful. I felt like i was burning. Next i started getting hot annd began to sweat. My screams suddenly turned into howls, next thing i know it im on all fours. To see white fur and that has grey paws and taill.My wolf was bigger than she average she-wolf but not as big as a Aplha almost though. My ears and eyes began to ache they started to get better and better i was able to see farther and see better. All my senses heightened. My nose caught this amazing scent. I was dying for. What is it?

'our mate'

I heard a voice in my head. What the hell was that i started panicking.I felt my mothers touch on my head.

"Its your wolf sweetheart. Your must be meeting her now because i freaked out when i heard a voice in my head when i shifted" she said rubbing my fur. My wolf i acctually have a wolf now.

'wolf'

'dont say wolf it makes you sound stupid, call me Siace' she laughed.

(purnounced See-ace)

'Okay Siace wheres our mate i want him now!' i said eagerly.

'follow his scent, he smells so good, he smelt like pines, chocolate and mint' she purred. With that i took off running into the woods following the scent.  I ran faster and faster dieing to be with my mate.

Dylan POV

Her scent changed it was now Mango and vanilla. I heard and felt her coming fast. My precious little mate, how ive been dying for this moment.

'she is now mine' my wolf sternly said.

Shes coming.

Sophia POV

I came up to a river to see a man looking toward the lake.

'our mate!' she said excited.

The man slowly turned around reveiling Dylan i stopped in my tracks. What Dylan is mymate? This whole time, he knew and didnt tell me. Im so happy though i cant be mad. I ran towars himm shifted in the air then fell into his arms. and yes im naked.

"Dylan" i whisper while huggng him im so curious on how, hes like 8 years older than me.

"Its okay princess ill explain to you later but i need too do thid first. He nuzzled his head on my neck then bit me. Hes marking me. I whimpered in pain but the pain became pleasure. He released me and took of his shirt handing it to me. I throw it on remembering i was naked infront of my mate in the middle of the woods.

"Sophia i wanted to tell you for so long but i didnt want to get you hurt or the pack and i didnt want to take away your life with you being with me, and i had to wait til you was of age. The day i found out was whenMike wnted too visit you and i tagged along and thats where i found you, your parents knew as well so did Amy, please dont be mad, it was only for the best, and look where it has us now in a perfect mooment just me and you" he finished up. I took it all in. He knew, my parents knew and even Amy. Dylan who i have a had a crush on since forver is Alpha and my mate. Which makes me a Luna. My heart sped up. It over whekmed me. I felt his wolf in contact with mine.

Their so happy, im happy and he is happy that is all that matters.

------------------------------

Short chapter i know im sorry.

COMMENT PLEASE ND VOTE PLEASE

LeaaLovessPinkk