Chapter 6

(Picture on the side)

8 years later...

Sophias POV

Turning the big 16 in 3 days, finally im going to shift and find my mate. Im at school with Amy waiting for Dylan to come pick us up. All my other girl friends always talk about how hot he is. I get fustrated when they say it. I mean well duh he is hot. He's my crush, i didnt want them complimenting him, i want him, but he's 26. He looks younger than that. I looked through all the pictures we tooken together and he looks excatly the same, no difference.

"Hey Sophia , Amy?" a boy named Cullen said walking up to us.

'Hey' me and Amy said in unison.

"Im having a pool party tomorow night at my place, want to come?"he asked.

"I have somewhere to be sorry" Amy sid, i diidnt have know where to go, so why not.

"Sure ill be there" i said smiling towards him. I heard a car beap signalling Dylan was here. My heart fluttered knowing he was around.

"Come on" Amy said. I turned to say my goodbyes but he beat me to it.

"See you tomorow night Sophia" he said seductivily pinching my butt. I gasped , i left and got in the car hearing a growl from Dylan.What has him mad. Cullen was cute he was tall and muscular but he was a senior and im just a junior. Yea i know, 15 in the 11th but im turning 16 in 3 days. I skipped 2nd and went to 3rd. It was to easy for me. But i dont want Dylan to know hes going to freakk out and get protective. Hes my protector but he does to much sometimes. My friends say im lucky to have a Alpha as a protector, its kinda weird but i dont mind it at all.

Dylan POV

I pull up to the school to see some boy close to Sophia. I began to growl. This is why i wanted to be allowed to be her so called ' protector' in school aswell. Amy got in the car, i guess she heard me growling because she started patting my back.

"Thats Cullen he's on the football team, i think he likes her i dont know yet but he invited her to a pool party saturday night" she said , Amy was like my 'get through' to Sophia, since she was close to her and knew about us being mates.

"Thanks and im not letting you or her go to that stupid party" i said mad.

"I dont want to go but yea im sure you dont want her to do nothing that involves other boys being there'' she nnegan laughing. I turned to give her a serious looked then returned to look at Sophia. I see the boy pinch her but and now my wolf is furious im sure my eyes are black, and i started growling again. She got in the car , i didnt say anything to her, i just drove to her house to drop her off.

--

We arrived at her house. I got out and opened the door for her like i always do. I was still mad. SHE IS NOT GOING TO THAT PARTY.She grabbed her bag and walked towards her door.

"Bye Dylan" she said waving.

"Your not going to that party" i said ignoring her goodbye. She gave me a mad look to me then looked at the car window where Amy was. Amy mouthed 'sorry' to her and turned towards me and rolled her gorgous blue eyes.

Sophias POV

"Dylan lets not start this, im going to that party if you like it or not" i said crossing my arms.

"Like hell you are" he said growling.

"Dont growl at me! im going, bye!'' i said turning away walking to my door next thing you know a tight arm was wrapped around my waist and i was whipped around to meet soft lips on mine. I quickly reacted and kissed him back. His lips are so soft.