Chapter 12

Sophias POV

I got up and began to growl. Brittney is Dylans ex. I hate her and she hates me. When Dylan left me with her so he could go do something she treated me like shit and told me i was a burdon and was useless. She sat down mocking me.

"What do you want?" i spat out.My head began to throb i was blocking everyone out so i guess Dylan was trying to mindlink me because he probably felt something wrong with me. I didnt want to answer i was still mad and i can handle this by myself.

"Just to see a pack member , i havent seen yall in so long"shse said.

"pack member, why say that your a pack membber your self" i said confused.

"Sit down , your making a scene for the humans" she whispered. Even though i didnt want to listen to her she was right i dont want to get us exposed.So i sat down scooting my chair away.

"But im not a pack member anymore i left a while ago"she said playing with her nails. Shes a rogue now? I smelled the air aiming for her scent i smelt a stinch in it. Yea shes a rogue alright. Even though she stinks all the time. Haha my lil joke.

"Yea you sure smell like one" i made a disgusting face after. She growled at me causing me to smirk.

"Anyways im just here to tell the Luna to watch her back and to cherish her short life" i growled at her threat. I wasnt able to say anything else because she just walked out. What the hell did she mean by that, and how the hell could no one sense her crossing the border. I had to talk to Dylan about this.

---

I pull up infront of the house hearing yelling. I knew it was Dylan. I could sense there was about 20 people in our house and to be specific they were all in his office. I locked the car and walked in the house. I heard Dylan screaming 'FIND HER' , 'SHE CANT BE FAR!'. I just shook my head. He didnt even realize that i was in the house. I went to the kitchen and grabbed me a cinnamon poptart. I love those! I went upstairs and took a shower.

You know how when people be out for a long time and have that outside stinch, but no, werewolfs have that wet dog stinch, we hate it too.

I stripped my clothes and got in. This was going to be a long shower and ima enjoy it. But i couldnt because Dylan.

The door was shattered off the hinges and a angry Dylan walked in. I screamed for a second but when i first realized i stop. My scared face soon began a glare. I looked at him while he growled at me. I was  already covering my body at this moment. But Dylan walked towards me and stepped in the shower like it was nothing. The water wasnt even effecting him. He wrapped him arm around me tightly looking at me with pitch black eyes.

"Where the hell have you been Sophia?" he said. I flinch his voice sounded so cold  and emotionless.

"I-I left to the Icecream s-shop Dylan" i stuttered that in a low whisper.

"If you leave like that again you hate the punishment" he yelled in my face while shutting the water off and leaving the bathroom. At this point i was scared he has never go that mad at me before. I grabbed a tall and got out. I went to the room to see Dylan sitting on the egdef the bed with his hands in head.

"Um wheres my clothes?" i asked becae i was just in a towel and i was cold. He didnt even look he pointed at a door close to th bathroom door. I went through the door to see all my stuff set up already. I went through the doors to find a tank top and some undies. I grabbed a white tank top and red victoria secrets underwear. That all i wore and went back to the room.

Dylan was still sitting on the egde. I just went and layed in the bed looking at him. I layed there for atleast 15 minutes and he was still sitting there. He wasnt sleep i could tell he wasnt. I tugged on his shirt.Me and my wolf was missing his touch. He snatched his shirt away from me. My wolf was hurt at his action but i was pissed. I got up and left the room. I went all the way to the basement to the movie room. It was nice and big. There was recliner chairs everywhere. I walked down the steps to where the bottom was.There was couches and love seats down here I grabbed a banket and a pillow and layed on the couch. I fell fast aleep, i was so beyond mad, i couldnt take it anymore.

---------------------------

LeaaLovessPinkk