Chapter 5

Dylan POV

(1 month later)

I knocked on the door, waiting for a answer. Immediately I heard little fast footsteps running towards the door. The door flew open to Sophia smiling with her bags in her hands.

"Dylan! I'm ready to go " she said cheerfuly. I grabbed her bags from her hands , I didn't want her to carry those heavy bags.

"We can't go just yet, I have to see your parents" right when I said that Tracie and Robbert appeared from behind.

"hey Dylan , she was so eager for you to get here, she was talking about you and Amy all day" she said smiling towards Sophia.

"Yea I bet she was , she's going to have a good time" I said.

"Okay mommy , I'm missing my yea party" she said pouting.

"okay give us a hug goodbye" Robbert said while Sophia ran into there arms.She then ran back to me and grabbed my hand pulling me to the car. All I could do was laugh. I turned around and waved goodbye to her parents. We reached the car and Sophia hopped in the back seat while I buckled her in.

"Ready to go?" I asked then she nodded excitedly. After that we was off back to my house.

------------------------

We arrived at my houuse and she ran in with out. I just smiled at how happy she was. I grabbed her bags in the trunk and went in. I went in to see her hugging Devin, not a regular hug but a lasting one. Me and my wolf didnt like seeing her in his arms for such a long time. I began to growl.

"Get off her" i demanded. Sophia flinched up and Devin released her. I had to get controll over my self. I shook it off and took Sophias stuff to Amys room.

"Amy Sophias downstairs" I said laying her stuff in a extra closet. Amy plopped up and ran downstairs with her dolls. I told Amy thats where mates and explained to her everything bout it she promised me she wasnt going to tell, and i used my Alpha tone so she cant break it.

I went to my room to go lay down to take a nap.

----------

"ALPHA!" Mike yelled. I shott up from my bed standing in a fightinng position. When i saw it was just Mike with a paper. I calmed down. "What is it?" i asked curios about the paper in his hand.

"Brittney left it outside the door" i was guessing it was for you so i didnt open it. I nodded and grabbed the paper from him.What could she possibly want. I opened the paper.

Dylan...

                You cant get rid of me like that Dylan. Im meant to be Luna. You cant just leave me right before. Wait til i find who your with , mate , or whoever. Im going to be Luna if you like it or not. Something precious is going to be taken away Dylan. Dont star this war.

-Brittney

I growled it ranged through the house. If she  hurts Sophia or causes anything, i will end her life. "Mike go to her home and see if shes there" i used my Alpha tone. I will throw her in the dungeon. I dont want to imagine her to being hurt , I promised she would never be hurt.

-----------------------------------------------

Short Update i know im so sorry.

LeaaLovessPinkk