"Did you know I once scared two gang members," Taehyung spoke up from Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi hummed, "You would be a really good story teller," Yoongi smirks as he walk into the bathroom to shower.

Taehyung pouted. Why doesn't Yoongi believe him? He could totally be scary!

Taehyung pouts harder.

———

"Okay, so, you don't look like you're having fun," Taehyung says as he sits across from Yoongi who sipped his drink in boredom.

"Oh no! I'm having so much fun!" Yoongi sarcastically says making Taehyung scowl.

Taehyung sighs and looks around the cafe. He didn't know what else to do. Yoongi didn't want to do anything but eat.

"There's nothing else you wanna do?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi licks the inside of his mouth as he thinks, "Ummm...no."

Taehyung huffs.

Just then Taehyung notices Yoongi freeze, his eyes getting stuck on something behind him. Taehyung turns around and his eyes widen when he sees Jin coming out the kitchen with a notepad.

Oh fuck. Taehyung forgot Jin works here.

"Oh no," Taehyung mumbles, turning back to Yoongi who was already gathering his things up. Before the boys could move though, Jin stops and gives them a smile.

"Tae! Yoongi! Hello," Jin greets, "What brings you guys here?"

"Uhh, eating," Taehyung slowly says, awkwardly chuckling.

"Oh cool! How's JK? He hasn't been home in a week," Jin says.

"He's...very nice," Taehyung says, his cheeks slightly turning pink because all he can think of is the rough sex they have been having since Jungkook has been working out a LOT more.

"Good. Tell him I said hi and that I'm sleeping in his room now."

"Will do," Taehyung chuckles.

Yoongi looks very uncomfortable, his eyes down casted on the table top. He felt so fucking horrible.

"Well, I'll let you guys get back to it. See you later!"

Jin leaves and Yoongi abruptly stands up, already out the door as Taehyung pays.

Taehyung sprints out the door to catch up to the boy who was walking fast down the sidewalk. "Yoongi!"

Yoongi stops and gives a glare at Taehyung, "Why would you bring me there!?"

Taehyung was taking back by his voice, "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Seriously? Taehyung, you don't understand!"

"What don't I understand!?"

Yoongi looks away and keeps walking, "I can't fucking keep friends because I do shit like this! I mess myself and everyone around me up! This is why I want to stay a fucking loner!" Yoongi yells, his fist clenching as he continues to walk.

Taehyung jogs to catch up to him. For a small guy he walks really fast.

"Yoongi this isn't your fault!" Taehyung yells after him.

"Then who's is it, Taehyung?" Yoongi twist around, making Taehyung rum into him. Yoongi catches Taehyung so he doesn't fall, his arm around his waist.

"Sorry," Taehyung huffs, not leaving Yoongi's arms since he finally has his attention, "but it was a mistake. After you tell, it won't last forever."

Yoongi looks into Taehyung's eyes, helping him stand up properly, "I'm a relationship wrecker," Yoongi says, "if you weren't so chill then you wouldn't be my friend because of our kiss. But this is different because I slept with Namjoon. There's more people to hurt!"

Yoongi looks down and sighs, closing his eyes as he calms his ragged breath. Taehyung watched him in concern.

"Yoongi, you need to talk to Namjoon."

Yoongi looks up, his eyebrows down casted in a sad way, "I know," he whispers.

Taehyung just links his arm with his and they continue to walk down the sidewalk.

They where on their way to the studio.

———

———

How do you guys feel about Yoongi and his situation?