"..." Izu looked at his dad for a moment, before shaking his head. "Conflicted." He answered. Shiyu frowned confused. "He's happy and sad, I think..." Izuku looked at his dad. "Surprised!" He finally said with a smile. "He's happy and surprised, but conflicted." Izu then look really confused himself.

"Yamada, you're confusing your kids." Midnight nudged him, snapping him out of his surprised daze.

"Oh, sorry." He gave a weak smile. The boys hurriedly got on their jackets, and they waved to the teachers as they left the Yuuei grounds, holding Yamada's hands.

"Is it okay?" Shiyu asked, Yamada looked at the boy.

"What's okay?" He gave him a small smile.

"Calling you dad?" Shiyu answered, Izu always looked at him, expecting an answer.

"Well, with you give me a little time to speak to your mom about it?" Yamada asked in turn. Shiyu nodded. Kyoumi was scheduled to have dinner at theirs, so Yamada took the boys back to the house and he prepared dinner as the boys played in Izu's room.

Not long after they got in, Kyoumi showed up. She smiled at Yamada.

"I hope he wasn't much trouble." She said.

"On their best behaviour, as always... about this morning..." Yamada stopped, not really sure how to approach the subject, considering he had been thinking about it all morning.

"About Izu calling me mom?" Kyoumi said, and began helping Yamada make dinner. "I would be lying if I said I didn't feel pleased when he did." She looked down. "But, at the same time..."

"Conflicted?" Yamada asked, she nodded. "I know what you mean, Shiyu ended up calling me dad just before we left Yuuei." Kyoumi covered her mouth to try and hid her smile and bit back a small laugh.

"Well, you have been more of father-figure to Shiyu then anyone else, and he practically sees your parents as his own grandparents." Kyoumi spoke carefully, neither of the adults had noticed that the two boys were peeking in watching. "I can see why Shiyu would consider you to be his father... but, I don't understand Izu. I haven't sent as much time with him as you have with Shiyu."

"He told me you felt like a mother. I am guessing he means emotionally wise." Yamada told him, Kyoumi placed a hand over her heart.

"That really pleases me." Kyoumi smiled. "The only trouble is..."

"We're not what they call us..." Yamada nodded. "So, what do we do?"

"I'm honestly not sure. As much as I would love to be a mother to Izu, we're not... together in that way." Kyoumi blushed slightly, Yamada also turned his face away. Izu and Shiyu were grinning, tying not to giggled at their parents' conversation. To Izu, their emotions were just so clear.

"This is pretty hard to decide... should we..." Yamada stopped.

"Let them call us mom and dad?" Kyoumi finished. They stood in silence as they dived deep within their thoughts, the boys snuck out and sat at the table and watched them cooking.

"Dad, you're going to burn it." Izu pointed out, causing Yamada to jump, the adults snapped back to reality and quickly went back to concentrating on dinner, which sent the two boys into a fit of giggles. Yamada shot them a playful glare.

"What are you two giggling about?" He asked

"You are just so fun to watch!" Izu giggled. "Is it really that hard?" He asked

"What do you mean?" Yamada frowned.

"To decide?" Izu asked, his green eyes looking at him questioningly. Shiyu shared a similar look, his darker green eyes searched the adults as if trying to see what Izu could.

"It is." Kyoumi was the one who answered. "People may start asking questions, and..."

"But you like dad, and dad likes you." Izu said bluntly, Yamada stared at his son in complete shock. Kyoumi went bright red.

"He's as blunt as Aizawa..." Yamada sighed. Kyoumi began to laugh lightly, before she looked at Yamada playfully.

"You can't have secrets with Izu around, can you?" She asked

"You do realise he just let your secret out too." Yamada smirked at her.

"Oh come, I have had a crush on you since middle school, except you're the only one in the class that never noticed." Kyoumi told him, before covering her mouth blushing deeply. Shiyu stuck out his tongue, Izu watched them with a bright, hopeful smile.

"Dad, food." Izu remained him, Yamada turned to food and moved it, saving it from burning.

"You're just a little terror." Yamada ruffled Izu's hair, he smiled slightly.

"Me too!" Shiyu said, Yamada chuckled and ruffled his hair too.

~~~~~~

After Dinner, Izu and Shiyu began to nap peaceful on the sofa. Kyoumi and Yamada watched them from the table.

"So, Izu revealed both of our secrets... how long do you think he's known?" Kyoumi asked

"Can't be sure, Izu can easily explain what happen around his when he was a lot younger, but he remembers by the feelings, he counts of others to pin the rest of the story together. So, couldn't have known for quite a while." Yamada replied.

"Ah..." Kyoumi looked away from him, her face flushed with embarrassment. Yamada watched her for a moment, before looking at the boys.

"Since Middle school..." Yamada began, Kyoumi gave him a half-hearted glare.

"Yes, since Middles school, then you went to Yuuei and became a hero. I never thought I would see you again to be honest." Kyoumi nodded. She glanced over to the boys.

"So, think we could work?" Yamada asked suddenly, Kyoumi looked back at him confused.

"Work, as in... as a couple?" She said, Yamada nodded, causing her to blush again. She then giggled. "Why do I have a feeling Izu will say 'I told you so' when he wakes up." Kyoumi smiled.

"He's been around Aizawa for to long, of course he will say it." Yamada smiled in turn.

"Then, I guess we can see where this will take us." Kyoumi nodded. "And, I will be fine with Izu calling me mom, what about Shiyu calling you dad?"

"I was always fine with it, just caught me by surprise." Yamada said, they shared a small laughed, before looking back at the boys who were still sleeping peacefully on the sofa.