Seeing that her struggles weren't ending and she was constantly clamming her mouth in attempt to bite him, he got a piece of cloth and tied her mouth stopping her from making any loud sounds.

"Since you're going to be a bitch about this, I might as well treat you as one." He took four other pieces of clothes and tied her hands and legs to the bed.

He decided that he'd take his time with her since he had all the time he needed, no one knew where they were anyways and no one would think to check for her here. He was so certain of his privacy that he forgot to lock the door. He slowly took off his clothes slapping her cheeks every time she looked away from him or shut her eyes in irritation.
When he was utterly naked in front of her, he walked slowly towards her and reached for the zip behind her.

Despite being bound, she made her struggle known to him by her wiggling. "We're going to have a fun time together, okay. " He could only go as far as half way down zipping the dress before he felt the impact of a golf stick on his back and then head.

Being a man who had withstood such pain, he didn't feel any, all he felt was shock. Shock as to how who ever the fuck it was located him.

"You get the fuck away from her!" Azure recognized that voice as Elisa. She still held the golf stick as her weapon.
"Two for me? Like this is not my fucking day!" He made a move towards her but stopped when he saw her flinging the stick recklessly.

"Two my ass. Say your last prayers you bastard!" Trevor had come in as well and pointed a gun in the direction of the strange man.
"Don't shoot him Trev. There's a party going on downstairs and we don't want to disturb them. The grandparents and my parents wouldn't like this." Grey walked inside and placed a hand on Trev's to put the gun down.

He, however, went forward and one sight of his Azure on the bed, he could feel the ripples of his boiling blood. He pushed the man with all the strength he had and started throwing series of punches at him. As expected, the man gave a good fight as well. While they fought, the other two went over to Azure and untied her.

Azure couldn't help the tears streaming down her eyes as she clung to Trevor, who stroked her back in comfort. Elisa on the other hand ran back downstairs and called Natalia and Lucas discreetly so as to not alarm the elders.

"Stop it bro, you'll kill him!" Lucas pulled Grey away from a bloodied looking weakling on the floor once he entered the room.
"He deserves to die! He almost.... S-she wouldn't be able to live if he went through with that" Tears were streaming down his eyes as well.

"I know, I'll take care of him. Right now, I think your attention should be on her, rather than him."

Grey staggered over to the bed and sat, motioning with his hands for her to come close to him.

Despite the blood and cuts on his face and body, Azure had no problem crawling into his hands and bawling her eyes out.

Lucas called up some guards to take away the body from the room and gave orders to Elisa and Natalia to go back to their parents lest they started getting suspicious. He was going to look for a back door exit out of the building and Trevor was to stay there with the both of them.

When all were gone apart from Nick and Trev, she finally rose her head and looked closely at Grey.

"Why does everyone want to have sex with me? Does it really not matter whether I want it or not? I begged him not to, I begged him to stop but he made me watch him..... Am I some sex toy or something of sort that's on display for public use? Why don't I have a say who has sex with me or not?"

"You do have a say Azure. I haven't....."
"But you want to, don't you?" She fixed her gaze at his grey orbs, daring him to deny it.

"Azure, you are a pretty girl and I love you. It's normal for me to want to make love to you, it's normal for any man to want to have sex with you but, it's not normal for any man to take away your choice to have sex with them. I'll never do it and you know it."
"Yes Ruth, Nick is right. Sex is a thing of consent and when there isn't any, that's rape. There's a lot of time that I've wanted to make love to Natty and she doesn't want to. I've never used force on her, all I have to do is get her horny in some way, make her willing.... "