three

i decided to make this *thing* (story lmao) have short chapters sksjsjsjjs
- - -

"what?" taehyung asked jungkook, shocked. the question caught him off guard.

"i-i meant i'm sorry i just ugh never mind-" taehyung interrupted jungkook's rambling, "hmm. so you want me to sleep next to you? bunny boy gets scared huh?"

"no- whatever." jungkook mumbled.

"goodnight."

"night."

- - -

jungkook woke up to sounds of people downstairs, he didn't know what to do, wether to stay upstairs and wait until these voices go away, or just go downstairs.

he waited for an hour or so, before deciding he was stuck in this room for too long, he was about to leave the room when taehyung came in.

"jungkook. i need you to come downstairs."

"what?" jungkook squeaked out. "my friends wanna see you." taehyung shrugged.

"anyways, i'll give you some of my clothes, get dressed and come downstairs." taehyung said and jungkook nodded, even though he was about to shit himself.

- - -

jungkook was dressed in his own jeans and a shirt of taehyung's, he was really uncomfortable, he really didn't want to meet anyone, he would rather just die right now.

he went downstairs quietly and was standing in the corner of the room, no one noticed him until he squeaked out a little "hello."

the guys turned around and looked at jungkook all at the same time, he never felt this small before.

one of the guys stood up and walked over to jungkook, "so you're jungkook?" he asked, "y-yes that would be me." jungkook squeaked.

"taehyung, you got yourself a shy one." one of the guys snickered. "you think that's shy? you should have seen him yesterday." taehyung chuckled. jungkook just stared at them with wide eyes, not knowing what to do or say.

another guy spoke up, "taehyung, we need to talk. in private." taehyung sighed and motioned  jungkook to sit down and left behind the other guy.

- - -

"taehyung. what the actual fuck do you think you're doing. i knew since we were kids, and since you started your mafia. you never let anyone in this penthouse. not even mina." he snarled.

"chill out jimin. he's just a kid." taehyung chuckled.

"are you kidding me? he could fucking work for anyone and bring us down."

taehyung rolled his eyes, jimin had a point, but still, he's the boss. he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

"jimin. i'm the boss. i can do whatever the fuck i want."

"alright then. i just want what's best for this fucking mafia but you're ready to risk it all just because you're a stubborn piece of shit." jimin spat.

"jimin." taehyung snapped.

"fine then. but i still don't trust that guy." jimin said and then left.

- - -

jungkook was really uncomfortable. he sat down with wide eyes while looking at his shoes, waiting for taehyung to come back. he really just wanted to go home.

"so, what do you think boss is gonna do with him?" the guys were discussing different "theories" about what's gonna happen to jungkook.

a few seconds later bursted in, a very angry looking jimin, some of the guys just looked at him with wide eyes, while jungkook just flinched.

jimin walked up to jungkook and held by the collar of his shirt, or should i say, taehyung's.

"you. join this mafia or get killed?" jimin spat.

jungkook just looked at him with wide eyes and tears prickling in the corner of his eyes.

"w-what?" jungkook got out, trying not breakdown into tears.

when jimin was angry, no one of the people in this room dared to get in the way except-

"i said-" jimin was interrupted by a deep voice, it wasn't taehyung's voice though, "what the actual fuck jimin?" a tall, and broad man said.

"he's clearly fucking terrified."

at this point, jungkook was dead, his soul left his body, and he just wanted to curl in a ball and die.

///

sorry about this shitty and short chapter, i will  try do update again today, sorry about not updating for so long, i have a lot of exams and i'm scared bc that shit will determine my future. anyways, bye!

thank you!! 💜💜💜