two

third person pov:

"what do you mean you want to teach your mafia a lesson?!" jungkook yelled at taehyung.

taehyung abruptly stopped the car, and jungkook gasped.

"listen up kid, i never let anyone talk to me like that. i could kill you right here right now and no one will ever find out, so i advice you to shut up until we get to my penthouse for the sake of your life." taehyung scoffed.

jungkook's lips wobbled at taehyung's words, and his widened, he thought that taehyung was the only one who would actually be nice to him.

"i-i'm sorry." jungkook said, on the verge of tears, he turned around from taehyung so he wouldn't see his tears. taehyung sighed.

he wanted to apologize, but he couldn't, he never apologized, and never will.

"look. just don't cry." taehyung whispered. "i-i'm sorry." jungkook mumbled.

then, taehyung drove off to his penthouse in comfortable silence.

- - -

"this is my penthouse." taehyung said as he and jungkook walked inside the house. "let me take you to the guest room, where you will be sleeping." taehyung said.

- - -

jungkook was wowed by the room, everything about this penthouse was luxurious, the bed was the most comfortable bed he's ever felt, everything, just everything about this penthouse was amazing.

jungkook laid on the large bed alone. he let out a huff of annoyance. his pants weren't the most comfortable, he couldn't just sleep in them, so he decided to ask taehyung for clothes.

he didn't know why he didn't even try to fight taehyung and his gang, he had nothing to lose, and this life was much better, so why not go with taehyung's plan?

- - -

he went down the stairs to find taehyung on his phone, sitting with puppy on his lap.

jungkook eyes widened, he loved puppies so much, without thinking he went over next to taehyung and patted the dog on his lap.

"o-oh my god! i'm so sorry! i wasn't thinking!" jungkook said, face flustered. taehyung chuckled at jungkook's cuteness, "it's alright, did you need anything?"

"uhm y-yeah." jungkook stuttered, taehyung hummed as an indication for jungkook to continue, "i uh was wondering if i could borrow some of your clothes?" jungkook squeaked out, voice hushed.

taehyung chuckled at jungkook and nodded, "wait here." taehyung said and went upstairs,

when taehyung was back he had a white shirt and shorts.

"hey, i couldn't find shorts that would fit from my clothes so i got my sister's." taehyung said. jungkook blushed but nodded anyways.

"good, take these and go change upstairs, change then come to the kitchen." taehyung said and jungkook nodded then went upstairs.

- - -

when jungkook went to the kitchen taehyung was standing there, doing something on his phone, shirtless.

jungkook could feel the heat rising up to his cheeks, he couldn't help but stare at taehyung, this time, he got to check out his handsome looks, his sharp ja-

jungkook's train of thoughts was interrupted by taehyung, "like what you see?" taehyung said with a sly smirk.

"i erm i-i'm sorry!" jungkook said, trying to look at anything but taehyung. taehyung snickered "it's fine."

"i'm s-sorry." jungkook stuttered out, face flushed. "it's okay, would you like to eat anything?" taehyung asked. "no thanks."

"so, your name's jungkook and you're eighteen years old right?" taehyung questioned, all of the sudden. jungkook's eyes widened, he didn't remember telling taehyung any of that stuff.

"w-what? h-how did you know?" jungkook asked, dumbfounded. "jungkook, did you forget i'm the leader of a mafia? i can know anything i want to know within a snap of my fingers." taehyung said as he chuckled. jungkook was still shocked, "yeah, r-right."

"i'm taehyung, 23." taehyung said as he snickered at jungkook who was still dumbfounded. "y-yes, nice to meet you." jungkook said.

"you look exhausted, come on let's take you to bed." taehyung said as he guided jungkook to his room.

- - -

taehyung made sure to tuck jungkook in like a baby. and he doesn't understand why he did that. maybe because the innocent guy looked adorable for some reason and he just- whatever.

taehyung was about to leave jungkook's room when jungkook asked,

"can you stay?"

- - -

sorry about the late, sloppy, and short chapter.

i know you might think that they're relationship is moving on too fast but don't worry, i've a plan sksksks.

i know this didn't have that much fluff but wattpad is a bitch and deleted a whole chapter of mine even though i saved it.

also i've no internet so yeah sksjskahkshs.

anyways, thanks for reading! i promise the next chapters will start getting better i just had publish a sloppy chapter on time. :(

thank you! 💜