one

third person pov:

jungkook sighed as he finally finished his night shift in the cafe he works in, it was nothing special, just a small cafe in a corner of a busy street.

he walked outside from the back door which led to a dark alley, 'i should probably cross this alley fast, it probably has rats, and disgusting trash.' jungkook thought to himself, just as he was going to leave, he heard a trigger being pulled, and someone saying, "any last words?" he looked at the direction of the voice to find man, holding a gun against another guy's head.

"please! please let me go! i told you it wasn't me who played with the weapons! please! i have a family to feed! please i'm begging you, they won't survive!" the man said sobbing. jungkook stood there frozen tears threatening to fall from his eyes, he didn't know what to do, he couldn't do anything, he tried to, but his body won't just budge. "oh well, too bad." the man with gun said, and shot the other guy in the head. jungkook gasped at the horrifying scene happening in front of him, the man frowned and looked at where the sound came from, only to find jungkook.

jungkook stood there, frozen. he tried running, moving, but nothing happened. he just stood there, with wide eyes, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. "i- please l-let me g-go, i w-won't t-tell anyone a-anything." jungkook managed to whimper out.

"oh baby, you definitely won't tell anyone anything." the man said, then jungkook could see nothing but black.

_____________________________

jungkook woke up to find himself, in a car, tied up, he was scared, so scared. if anything happens to him no one will ever find out, he has no one that cares about him, he wasn't scared of death no, he just didn't like the idea of leaving life so early, yeah he didn't have the happiest life, but he tried being optimistic, his life was simple but happy. he would wake up every morning, go to school, then go back to his house, change and go to his night shift at the coffee shop her works in, while he was at his shift, he would usually doze of sometimes admiring these people who come with their special ones, family members, or friends.

on weekends, he would go to the park or go watch a movie, he would anything, his life was boring he'll admit, but it wasn't sad, he wasn't upset about the life he's living, sure he always got lonely because he needed human interaction in his life so he would just go volunteer to do anything to help out seniors on days he was free on, sure his life wasn't the best, but he was okay with it. that didn't mean he didn't have /any/ friends though, he did, but he just never really cared about them.

jungkook's train of thoughts was interrupted by a scary voice, "good thing you woke up baby, we're almost here." jungkook felt disgusted, he didn't like the way the man was talking, and he definitely wasn't pleased by the pet name.

"come on baby, get out of the car." the other man said, that jungkook, until this moment didn't know his name.

"how will i get out of the car if i'm tied up you smartass?" jungkook snapped back, he instantly regret it when the man angrily went to his seat's door and swung it open. "don't you ever talk back at me!" he said and then gave jungkook a harsh slap on the cheek, he could feel tears brimming in his eyes, but he kept blinking them away, he had to stay strong, he had to be strong for himself.

"what a pathetic little bitch." the man mumbled under his breath while he dragged jungkook inside.
________________________________