He's just helping me out and not seducing me! I'll keep that in mind.

"There... it will be cooked faster and it has a crunchy taste..." he says.

"Yeah..." I murmur and he now goes of me and I take a deep happy breathing. I'm glad his unknown duende is making my sex very-very wet. "Can you help me out? I need to check the greenhouse before leaving..."

"Sure..." he then takes a hold of my cooking while I go for a sashay outside.

It's so hot and humid. My lotion is making myself covered in goo, sticky yet gross. I take a look at the surroundings and everything is nicely landscaped.

Did he do off all of his?

I see again the large framing of steels and square walls of glasses. Back then there are no plants but this kingdom of my happiness is flourishing in it. It's a tropical orchid greenhouse!

I run quickly towards it like a girl seeing his father after a decade. My hands are in airborne near my waist and is girlishly on flick like a Japanese girl on a cute run.

I look for the door and when I get a hold of it. I open it and a breeze of cold humid air is what I see. Then I see a large poster hanging on top saying 'WELCOME BACK, ALEXA!" then below are the orchids of different species, hybrids, and cultivar in bloom.

The smile can't get off my face. I quickly take a look everywhere and sometimes sniffing the fragrance of it. My heart! My heart... that's all I can say. These blooms are in cascade, multi flora, and sometimes solo are feeding my windows of the soul.

Suddenly my phone rings and instantly someone says, "Welcome back, sweetie babes... you like it?"

"How did you know that I'm here?" I ask.

"I have a lot of cameras hidden everywhere babes..." he says. "You can't escape..."

"Does that include private places?" I ask.

"No..." He says then he change the topic. "Anyway you like it?"

"I do... I love it..." I say lovingly. "They seem established... I thought you say, you're killing them?"

"At first... but they there are... where's my lunch? I can't smell it." He chortles.

"Coming... wait for me..." I chortle. "I have some very yummy surprise for you..."

Droy escorted me in front of the façade of my future husband's empire. The chaperones with the usual face do his job to open the backdoor for me.

"Greeting Mrs. Arthurs..." the chaperone says.

Before I leave Droy says something, "He's at his office and I'm going to park this..."

"Okay..." I say with a lingering smile.

I get off this sport car bringing with me a black machinery knitted lunch box that is enough for the two of us, it's also has a lot of side pockets, and the zippers are onyx black.

I then watch Droy's car move away from me then suddenly another sports car that is pearly-white stops by the place of Droy where he parked just a second ago.

Then the chaperone open the door and Seth goes out. When we meet the eye and I'm looking like a kid as I'm holding it with my two hands in my front, ready to eat lunch in my cafeteria.

"Wow, is that my lunch?" he chortles. "Are you waiting for me?" he then winks and give off a chuckle.

I know it's a raillery.

"It's for my daddy..." I stutter. "Uhmmm... I-I mean my husband."

He says as he passes by me and I start to keep up with his level. "Daddy, wow... that must've been so hot in bed."

I continue to stare at his face like a kid again waiting for some 'daddy's orders' while he also face me. I start to feel comfortable with him then I say, "You look... good."

"I know..." he says and he gives off a sweet and soft laugh.

It's starting to get awkward and I think he can feel that. We don't really know each other but inside of us, there's a deep feeling that we shall continue to talk.

He starts a conversation as I feel the change of temperature from the inside, "I'm interested to know you..."

I say, "Are you trying to flirt? I said I already have a husband..."

"How about friends with benefits?" he says with a wink.

Benefits? Well... sometimes friends do benefit with each other like giving a helping hand and stuffs. But why did he wink? What does that mean.

"Of course..." I say unknowingly.

Someone coughs in a saddening, disappointing, and maddening manner. It's a eddying mix of emotion then a raspy-husky voice says, "I'm sorry, but she'll, she can, and she may only benefit in me."

I see Dranel and I greet him happily, "Dranel!" I then hug him and he hugs me tighter. I then back-off a bit and say, "By the way meet, Seth... he said he wants to be my friends with benefits..." I then give off a soft laugh. "Isn't that great? I made new friends!"

Dranel then faces him blankly and Seth seems white. He speaks, "Well hello there Mister... this innocent girl is undeniably my wife."

He then says while he waggle his hands on his chest level, "No-no... you don't get it. It's just some business partners... and stuff?"

"Really, that's nice... but I'm giving you a big fat no!" Dranel says then he face me. "You can only be friends but no benefits!"

"Okay..." I say in a perplex manner.

Weird...

"Is that how you're going treat the business of your childhood friend? I thought we're in good terms... Mister Dranel Arthurs..." says by a childish voice and I can hear maddening-sounds of heels.

"Ni-Ni... Nicole..." Dranel stutters. I look at him and It's my first time seeing him getting nervous about a girl, a childhood friend, and someone cuter than me!

Then Nicole the little sister of Seth pinches his big brother on his ear even though he's small. She says as his brother reacts in a sorry, "You're so dump, why would you flirt with someone already married!"

"So-sorry! I beg... not again!" Seth begs to his little sister to stop.

"And you, Alexa... please don't entertain this man... the more you entertain the more pleasure he'll get." Nicole says with a wink.

"We need to go... I'm so hungry sweetie babes..." Dranel says to me but he let this two people hear it. Dranel then faces them. "I'm very sorry about my wife... she's innocent, a person full of amity, and just playful... let's go..." Then he starts to drag me to the place where he works.

"Ba-bye..." I say as I wave back to them. I then face face Dranel. "What's with the face... childhood friend? She's actually much more cuter than me."

"Yeah..." He says. "I mean do you know who's cuter than you?"

"Her?" I answer and I'm a bit sad.

"The forth and last word of my question..." he says.

"You; me," I say and that made me blush. "Stop with the pick-up lines..." I then put out a cute laugh.

He gives out a soft laugh and he seems to be distracting me from something. He continues to look back and having his eyes glued on that girl. I'm getting jealous!

Wait... Nicole? Ow... my head hurts! Who is she! Someone mentioned that name to me in the past.