Chapter 1

Back then or maybe yet around yesterday; I just realized that I woke-up in a hospital bed. My chest hurts like it was pumped with electricity or something, My heart breaks into two as I have a dream that I was caught by some syndicate and they put me in a creepy-cold room so that they can get my internal organs to sell at the black market, and my sheath hurts a lot and I've experienced defloration as the doctor said 'You we're raped'.

But that's not enough to convince me.

Then... I go home alone without money in my pockets, I actually beg outside for money for transport, and it's actually really weird that my hospital bill has been paid.

Why am I at the hospital at the first place?

"Good morning Alexa, it's December 6, 2025." My gadget greets from my bedroom as I cook my breakfast that is buttered fried rice with sliced bits of carrots, small green peas, corn and ground beef.

As I pour it on a porcelain bowl. I remembered that this smell of spiced cooking is what I ate from a friend or from a lover? I get a spoon, insert it to my breakfast, and I go to my bed to eat there.

I sit on the edge of my bed, start eating like someone sad, and I feel like I have amnesia or something. I can't remember a lot of things but not really.

I see on my calendar that seems outdated as it has a heading of April 2024. It has black 'X' marks starting from April 1 to 14 meaning those day passed by. But from 15 onwards it's blank yet my gadget says it's already December of 2025. Almost around a year and a half but it really seems like it's yesterday's-yesterday.

Not to mention the April 28, 2024 with a red 'X' mark that seems to be special but I really don't know why it has a mark like that.

My unit door bells rings and I rush towards peephole to see who's there. I see a delivery man and I open the door for him. I greet, "What can I do for you?"

"You have a lot of mails and... I don't know what's the content of this..." he says. "Bring it down, boys!"

He gives me a clipboard with a paper that I start to sign while I see his three male staffs bring in a three huge black bag that seems too heavy as they're having a hard time. You can see their scrunch face as they are twink bodied. Seems like a working student for extra cash.

"Thank you..." the delivery man says and the boys delivered safely my bags at my living room. They start to leave and I close the door.

I open one of the bags and it has a lot of mails that says I have a beaucoup of dues and penalties for not paying in time. The dates are all from April, 2024 up to November, 2025.

I then open the next two bags and they all contain a paramount of cash. It has a letter that I'm starting to read.

_________________________________________________________________

Treaty of Arthurs

Dear Alexandria Verano,

The Actor has failed to make you safe and as amnesty. This half-a-billion cash is all yours. Some are transferred at your bank account; the Actor also paid your hospital bill, and etcetera amenities.

'You will 'really' need this. Use it wisely.'

Sincerely very yours,

Dranel Arthurs

(His signature)

__________________________________________________________________

"Hmmmmm... Dranel, I think I know this guy." I mutter to myself.