Chapter 5

Why does every time a person cry, they end up in bed, and becomes a sleepy. That's what happened to me and Dranel in my condominium unit. He's half-naked and so do me just covered by my fluffy, cottony, and sleep inducing blanket. My head sleeps on top of his chest and I always hear his heart beat. We actually should've have sex but he fall asleep and leaving me behind very-very disappointed.

Moonlight, cold winds, air-conditioning mechanical sounds, love, lust, breathing, heartbeats, and warm bodies. These are the words that describe my own indulgence of perfection

I remember everything now, and I think I have some traumatic amnesia and I thank the lord as it didn't become crazy. I murmur, "Dranel..."

"Hmmmmm..." he replies without opening his eyes and He's very tired.

"Are you tired... I-I'm waiting..." I chuckle shyly and my cheeks go strawberry red.

"Why do you always wake me-up every early in the morning..." He says still not opening his eyes. "Too tired to make love babe..."

"I'll do it for you..." I say and I start to sail my hand on his warm ocean that has some hard thick waves. "Do you want me to?"

"Sweetie babes... I'm too tired. I have work tomorrow..." He says. "It's also important and I'm going to be damn late."

I love it when the reason he's late is because of me.

I then insert my fingers in his boxer's and I get a hold of his soft hotdog! I then keep on squeezing it lightly and circling-rubbing it around and around. I look at him then I cry, "Daddy... I want milk... give me milk daddy... please..."

Gosh... I must possess that milk stored for almost around two years! It is surely so gloppy, sticky, sweetly, milky, and yummy!

I like my lowers lips as he moves his hip upward then removes his boxers while I'm still holding his ruler that is starting to grow. We're probably look clitoris swelling and penis hardening if someone watches us in a third person point of view.

I continue to watch his manliness poke my blanket and it seems like it grew longer after two years maybe an inch or two? Gosh... I am not really good in measuring things. My hand can't grip it anymore tightly as the girth is too wide! I continue to look at him still closed eyes.

I start to do an up and down motion as I look at him. I can feel the veins on his shaft and is making me turned-on, my body starts to burn sugar for much more energy later. I like the weird texture of his sword that is bumpy, hard, then it's like a sponge. Not to mention that this sword can be gripped by up to four to six people but it's only for me! Me only!

He moans and breathes deeply. He says, "You're little dirty naughty girl... up going to open up your very tight virgin asshole if I'm late..."

Ass, is that possible? Wait... I have three pleasures holes! Vagina, asshole, and mouth! That's nice...

"You're not going to..." I say shyly while I keep on doing my job and I really want to stare at the manliness I'm jerking. "You know that... e-enter me..."

"Just milk me... milk your precious milkmen with golden orchids that produces your favorite milk." Dranel cajoles and I remember that orchid talk!

I then jerk him slow, fast, then slow again, then fast for a few minutes and it's tiring! I complain, "I'm tired... there's still no milk yet..."

"Efforts are always rewarded. Do your job..." he says as I continue to jerk him off and seeing him moan, open his mouth, exhales his air, and eyes turning is my inspiration.