Chapter 8

April 19, 2025

Skimble-skamble is the katzenjammer rhapsody of my head. I'm convinced by the rambling words of Dranel that I shall stay here and be a housewife. Like the usual adult human routine, it's early in the morning to prepare for work.

My footsteps are echoing as I go down the floor of Dranel's house. I smell the scent of beacon, margarine garlic fried rice, and eggs. I can hear the boiling-fuzz of olive oil. Whenever a man cooks, it feeds my heart.

I'm just standing here and leaning on the wall as I watch his back muscles flex as he cook. I lip my bottom lips as it's interesting to watch. He's just wearing a checkered boxers and a black apron.

I romantically hug him while my hands sails his abs in a v-shape and going down, entering his boxers, then brief, and I just want touch it. My subconscious mind is flattering but my brain is starting to hurt.

I say, "Good morning... I want a daily dose of hot milk, please..." I then starts to seduce him by licking his spinal cord while my hands are inside trying to jerk it even though it's not erect.

"No, the doctor said no..." he says calmly but he's ruler is getting longer, mad, and hard. "Get your hands off, dirty naughty girl."

I didn't obey and now that is has reach the certain size. I keep on jerking it with his two hands. I beg, "Please... please..."

He then pulls my hand away and he keeps on cooking. Now I just hug him tightly and cuddle my face more into his manly back. I love the smell of it, it has that green apple and natural scent like the heavenly aroma of his pubic hair when I suck.

He says starting to get provoked, "Alexa... you need to rest, if you don't stop!"

"What if I don't stop?" I say sadly. "What will happen?"

He sighs as he regrets getting made, "Babe... let's just follow the orders of the doctor, okay..."

"You can cheat if you want, I'm just your pleasure girl... right?" I say as he moves that I need to unclasp to get a plate.

"Don't you dare downgrade yourself. Why will I cheat if the heaven already give something I can't even afford to lose..." He says as he goes back to my places and fish-out the bacon out of the pan. He then gets a fork, pierce it on the bacon, blows some air on it to cool down, and he puts in front of my mouth. "Say, ahh..."

"Ahh..." I say and I start to chew the beacon.

"Don't talk anymore... I hate it when you're getting redundant..." He says as he ruffles my head and I'm like a child nodding in great consent. "Just stay safe and be loyal to be... that's it! And I'll be too..."

He then puts everything to the table then I take a seat on my own. He then goes back to the fridge to get a pitcher of water and as he seats down the king's chair, he land it near to me.

"Sorry..." I ask. "Where is... Ramil, and his wife?"

"Look in front of you..." He says as he starts eating with a sad face.

I then see the picture of his mother, father, and the staffs of this house in a happy picture while Dranel is the middle smiling eyes closed and he's around seven years old.

"Huh?" I utter as I'm spaced out.

"The urns..." he says.

I see two urns golden together with some intricate designs and crystals to make it attractive just below the picture frame. I say, "Huh... no... when... how?"

Dranel is about to eat but he says first, "Last April... 1 year after I met you... it's weird though... seems like their job is done or something. They died naturally. One day, I just woke-up there's no one cooking and I go to their quarters and saw them two not responding, not breathing, and their body is cold."