Chapter 7

Requiem can be heard but it is silently loud. I carry two bouquets of white stargazer lilies while Dranel holds one. We also brought three bottles of wine, three white candles, and our own hearts. It's just the two of us as the cold-dead tempest scrolls-curves as it whistles by.

"Where is your mother's grave?" I ask.

"To the left... side." He says as we go left. "Have you notice something?"

"None..." I answer.

"It seems like we're heading on to the same direction..." He says as we walk slowly looking at each other in this private cemetery. "I don't feel good..."

We reach the grave his mother then he instantly kneels and places the bouquet. He says, "Mom... I miss you, I found my wife by the way..." he looks at me. "Say hi..."

"Hi..." I answer and I put out a lingering smile. "Your son is very naughty and very weird..." I then chuckle. "I'll take care of your son..."

He then lit the candle, "Mom... I love you, thank you for everything..."

"What a mom'as boy..." I chuckle.

"Where's your parent's grave?" He asks. "Don't tell me it's just to the left..."

"Yep... what I coincidence..." I say as I go to my parent's grave, places everything I brought and lit up the candle. "Mom... Dad... I miss you a lot but I'm fine now... don't worry about me."

I just suddenly remembered something.

"Wait..." I say then I look at him done praying and go towards me, "Do-don't tell me you're that kid..."

"Yo-you are that girl?" He says with a smile. "No way! No way!" he then gives off a soft laughs and hugs me.

"Seriously... you're that boy who hugged me?" I ask with a lingering beam.

"Yes... on that day, there are no visitors in your parent's funeral... while in my mother there are many..." he says. "God... I think we're really meant to be together..." He then sniffs my hair again.

I say as I look at my parent's grave, "Mom... Dad... this is boyfriend... and soon to be husband. He's kin'da weird... but he has a big-big-very big heart... that I really like..." I then look at him in a dirty-sticky way.

"Hi, I want to say... thank you for caring this awesome, beautiful, and cute girl that I have... she has a good heart and a great-great-great curiosity." Dranel says to my parent's grave then he looks at me also in a dirty-sticky way.

"I never thought you're a bit childish..." I say.

"Mom... Dad, I am going to take care of your precious and beautiful daughter. I'm going to love her and protect her with all I can." He swear in front of my parent's grave.

"You swear that... Mister romantic..." I say to him and I lit the candles. "Mom... Dad... we need to leave now... sorry that I've missed a visit last year... I-I'm in a coma because of this guy... but don't misunderstood him... don't worry... it's also my psychological problem..."

"Let's go..." he says then we walk out while I still wave goodbye like a child.

"By the way... thank you for that hug you gave me back then... it makes me happy, It's such a coincidence..." I say. "I never thought... I'll be able to meet you again and say 'thank you' personally."

"The moment I saw you at the lobby of the cruise ship, I can somehow remember your face. Then I feel like I want to approach you, to date you, and now you're my girlfriend then my wife..." he says.