Chapter 9

Home alone in the house, Dranel leaves me behind as his cute virility possesses him. Does too much testosterone affects a man mood but I think it's his way of trying to have copulation with me. I find his animal magnetism so amusing.

Seating at this L-shape sofa is what I do. Watching some television entertainment as the sun goes for a blazing this scorching hot midday. I'm getting bored!

My phone rings and it's Dranel. I answer, "What can I do for you Mister Pervert."

He answers, "Are you still mad?"

"That's still your problem? No..." I say.

"Bring me lunch, sweetie babes... I want some cooking from my dear wife." He chortles. "Have you been at the Greenhouse? Please check it before you leave."

"Okay..." I say.

"Bye?"

"Bye..."

"Bye?" he says.

"Bye? Can you just... turn it off..." I chuckle.

"Sorry, I'll be waiting for you..." he says and he puts it down.

"He's still that Dranel in the past..." I murmur on my own and give myself a cute laugh. I then stand-up and give myself a stretch. "Mommy's going to work."

I end up in the kitchen mixing vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, salt, a bit of sugar, three pieces of laurel leaves, and pork cuts in a casserole. The sticky sauce is boiling and the aroma of it smells like entity of this country. I'm also cooking a five times rinsed two cups of rice to remove some starchiness at the rice cooker as the main dish does not taste good without rice.

I keep on singing, "La-la-la-la..."

While waiting for it to be finish, I'm frying some burger patties. It's some sort of second option if he doesn't like the main dish. I seriously love rice but I think he does not.

"What's cookin'?" someone says and I flinch.

I look at that person and I mention, "Droy... you scared me..."

"I don't mean too..." he says and he goes towards the table and takes a sit on one of the available chairs. "Smells great..."

"What are you doing here?" I say as I flip the patties.

"Fetching you if you're done." He says. "I'm glad that you're fine now... and you and Dranel are fix yourselves..."

"It kin'da feels awkward it you're here..." I say honestly as I remember kissing him in front of Dranel's eyes and he actually taste good like strawberries.

"Don't be... I'm working for him and it's just a play." He says.

As I'm in deep thoughts and I say, "What?"

"Ne-never mind..." he stutters.

"Huh?" I utter as I flip again the patties.

"Let me see that." He then goes towards my back and take a look behind my ear. He's breathing tickles my neck. "Hmmm... you need to press the patties like this..."

He then takes a hold of my hand that grips the stainless steel spatula and help-press the patties. The oil goes in a massacre and patty flesh is screaming. I take a gulp and I wish he didn't notice it. His soft banana is poking my derriere thus I'm getting hot in here and very horny as Dranel didn't pleasure and comfort me.

I then look at him and he smile as his eyes close. I also give off a smile while the things inside of me are getting complicated. My dark subconscious me is getting harassed by holy conscience and I shall not cheat! Libido sometimes makes great trouble when taken for granted.