Chapter 4

Friction of metals goes uneasy, legs go jelly, and someone pushes me directly to a safe distance. When I look back at Dranel, he makes a sad face to me and closes his eyes.

He goes for a quick run towards me and hop-off. What a stunt! He falls on my body that we fall down in love.

My heart! My precious heart is falling in a double meaning.

He quickly turns me around so that his body will be the one going to take more impact. Dust on the ground blows tsunamis.

"Goodness..." Dranel murmurs while my eyes blink a beaucoup as things escalated fast. "Do not run away from me again."

He then stands-up and also helps me get on my feet. I say as I lower my head down, "Sorry..."

He then holds my cheeks and makes me look into his eyes. He says lovingly, "I can't afford to lose you again!"

"Sorry... you're girl's brain is broken." I cry.

"Don't say that..." Dranel says as he removes his coat that has been shattered and scratched especially at his back. He then wears it to my back.

I take a look at the surroundings and it's a mess. People are now crowding up this area. Ambulance and police cars sirens are roaring their emergency alarm.

"I-I don't want to go to jail..." I say as put both of my fist on my heart and getting girly. "This is place is scary..."

"Let's go..." Dranel says then he wraps one of his arm around my neck and pulls me closer to his body. I love this warmth. "This might traumatized you again."

We keep on walking till we pass by trees and shrubs that ring their leaves as the cold night air romantically flows by. We then sit on a mahogany bench with black painted frames and a post lamp at the side. I like the yellowish illumination of this lamp.

I can hear his breathing, or maybe he can also hear mine. I look at him and rest my head on his chest while his hand snakes around my neck again.

"Eerie..." I murmur.

"It is..." he murmurs. "I love this eeriness with you."

"I think I'm weird, I'm acting crazy also." I look to his face while my hand is still on his chest that I want to rub. "Does that bother you?"

"I'm the reason why you became like that and I need to accept the outcome of my misdoing," He says. "Even though you can't remember things. My beautiful past is still in my more beautiful present to be with my most beautiful future." He then sniffs my hair while I rest again my head to his chest.

"You like sniffing stuffs... like a dog." I say.

"Kin'da, Kin'da like a dog who likes to sniffs your body." Dranel cajoles. "But... I don't see food anymore. It seems like we're late."

"I'm good. I'm not hungry anymore..." I say. "I just want to be here with you warming me in a cold night and as the dark skies with little stars witness us."

"You need to eat..." He says. "Oh... do you want to watch how everything I settled things with you?"

He then gives me his phone and I play a video way back in 2024 and we're making a hilarious and cringe love scene as he begs for me to accept his apology while people are watching us. I give it back and I don't want to see anymore, "Oh... I kin'da remember the trials... one, two, and three of them that I passed."

He's just smiling while looking at me. He says, "Damn hot..."

"What's with the smile? It's making me flatter..." I say as I smile and slide my side hair with the shape of my ear using my fingers. "Stop doing that..."