"You're just beautiful in every angle..." He says.

"You're scoring aren't you..." I say.

"Sorry... my hormones are getting wild for two years without sex with your tight pussy..." He whispers to my ear and there's something in back that is hot and spreading upward.

He masturbates for that long! Give him a loyalty award!

I stare at his dilated black pupil and it's possessed by an evil! He smirks and grin and no-no-no way we're going to have public sex in park! He starts to kiss-chomping my neck that is crooking and I close my eyes as it's tickling.

"Stop... Dranel, it's embarrassing..." I say as we're literally open in all sides! Then I smell something that is smoky, sweet, and grilling. I immediately take a stand as my stomach wants to teleport to that area. "You smell that."

"Barbecue and stuffs... I thought it was just you. Because you're smoking hot." He skylarks.

He's still sitting and he's legs are wide spread. I see his bulge and damn yeah I always seem to notice it as it's really an object that emits an aura of attention. "I'm still wondering how a naughty, pervert, and dirty guy like you is my husband."

"You are not talking at my face, you're looking at my second head." He says.

"Huh... no! I'm not..." I roll my eyes and cross my arms then I start walking away.

Guilty me, how sad.

"Just tell me if you want 'the head'..." he cajoles as he manages to keep up with me then he wraps his arm on my waist and we keep on walking.

"Now who's a horny dog, huh?" I tease. "You naughty scoundrel."

"Both of us and I'm so ready, babe..." he whispers on my ear. "I want your meat so badly." He then rests his chin heavily on my left shoulder and my god! The lips of my vagina are chirping!

"I'm mad, hmmmmp..." I say then I notice some tents with weatherproof, festive, and festoon light bulbs that emit yellowish-white light. If there's smoke there will always be fire!

I gesture a my index finger on point and I say, "Look, I think that's where the smell is coming from."

Heh... I escape the situation of inviting me doing stuffs.

It's a camping grilling food park! I immediately take a sit in a wooden picnic table that is not varnished. I'm so happy that it's not oily like the usual stuff. I take off Dranel's black coat, fold it, and place it on the table.

Dranel then seats in a vacant other side of this table, in front my view, and I further look into the surroundings and it's fun!

"Looks like we're just too early..." Dranel says.

"Do you eat different grilled stuffs and not just barbeque?" I ask.

"No... I haven't, it's also my first time being in a place like this..." He says.

"We have a festival like this, my father usually takes me to this kind of stuffs." I say. "I miss them..."

"You really love your parent's aren't you..." He says. "Too bad, I was not able to say to them personally that I'm happy to have you."

"Can you stop flirting with me..." I say.

"I said you're going to be mine again, right? Even though you're wearing that ring."

"Why do I even have a ring," I ask. "Are we really married?"

"We are actually in a fake relationship of being a husband and wife. We are just literally a boyfriend and a girlfriend." He says. "It's complicated."