yeodeun-ahop

ONE!1!1!1!1!

before mark answered his phone, he tried to blow his nose to make it sound like he wasn't just crying.

he picked up his phone to see who was calling him.

"jia-er💞💗☺️" his phone showed.

"fuck," mark whispered.

he cleared his throat before answering the phone.

"hey gaga," he casually tried to say.

he was crying for the past 2 hours because he kept rereading the comments about him over and over again.

he knew he shouldn't even be reading them, but he couldn't stop himself.

he didn't deserve jackson.

but he didn't have the heart to break up with him as well.

if anything, all he had to do was wait a few weeks or so until jackson got bored him and broke up with him.

although he spoke casually, jackson was still able to figure out that there was something wrong.

"yi-en, what's wrong," jackson asked in concern.

mark stiffened, "nothing," he immediately said.

"i know you're lying to me."

mark didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth.

"you better tell me the truth," jackson sternly told him.

"i've been crying for the past two hours," mark mumbled while playing with his shirt.

"why?"

"cause i've been reading the hate comments about me," mark replied.

"why would you do that mark," jackson asked him sadly.

"because, they're all true."

jackson scolded mark, "mark, none of the bullshit they say will ever be true. im so glad you're a part of my life. you complete me and if you ever break up with me, i would not know what to do with myself. you are a beautiful person inside and out and god, i just might be the luckiest man alive. at this moment, all i wish is to be able to be right next to you and wipe your tears away, then kiss you. after i kiss you, i would cuddle you and whisper in your ear how much im in love with you. i love you mark tuan. i've always been."

mark bit his lip to stop a sob.

"i love you jackson so fucking much, thank you for loving me even if i wasn't capable of loving myself."