ilheun-ahop

"so where are we going first," mark asked after they have been driving for a while.

jaebum stopped the car, "we're here now."

mark looked outside the window.

they were outside a small theatre.

then mark remembered the post he saw a couple of days ago of jackson having a fansigning event today.

mark got out of the car when bambam and jaebum did.

"you're kidding me right," mark said in shock.

they ignored him, jaebum giving him a pass.

"here, put this around your neck."

mark took it and put the pass around his neck.

he wordlessly followed jaebum and bambam.

they entered through the back way so he wasn't able to see the other jackys.

the three walked for a little bit until they stopped at a door that's sign read "jackson wang."

mark could hear his heart beating really fast.

jaebum knocked on the door.

"come in," jackson said.

mark backed away on instinct.

he was afraid.

what if jackson still hated him for what he did.

as he was about to turn and run away, bambam grabbed his arm and gave him a reassuring look.

"it's ok mark."

mark nodded and took a deep breath, trying to calm his crazy heart.

jaebum opened the door.

mark eyes quickly fell on jackson who was sitting on the couch, eyes trained on his phone.

jaebum and bambam stepped close to each other to cover mark.

bambam cleared his throat to get jackson's attention.

jackson stopped looking at his phone to greet his friends.

"hey guys!" he said while getting up to hug his friends.

mark smiled, his heart fluttering on how really cute jackson looked.

bambam immediately rejected jackson's hug.

"you can't hug us right now," he told him.

jackson gave him a confused stare and pouted.

"why can't i?"

jaebum quickly replied,"because your arms are already full." bambam and jaebum grabbed mark's arms and pushed him towards jackson, making jackson wrap his arms around mark to catch him from falling.

mark breathed in jackson's scent.

"yi-en?" jackson whispered in his ear.

"hey," he greeted back.

he could feel jackson's arms tighten around his waist, making him smile even bigger.

"i can't believe you're here," jackson said, catching himself before he could say 'in my arms.'

he breathed in mark's scent.

oh my god, he thought, he smells so good.

"i can't believe i'm here too," mark responded.

mark's heart was beating so fast, he thought it was going to rip his chest open, and he wondered if jackson's heart was the same.

he put the crazy thought away and just continued to bask in the fact that he was in the man that he loved's arms.

jaebum and bambam coughed loudly making mark and jackson separate.

"we hate to be cockblocks, but jackson, your fan sign starts in 3 minutes."

jackson quickly got up, and mark tried hard to hide his disappointment.

"mark, you could watch backstage or you could watch with the audience, what will it be?" jaebum asked him.

mark thought about it carefully. if he was was backstage, he could only see jackson's side profile, if he was with the audience, he could see jackson's whole body and also be able to go up on stage and talk to him.

"i'll watch with the audience."

jackson smiled and grabbed his hand.

"let me drop you off to your seat-."

bambam frowned,"hyung you can't."

jackson frowned back. "why not?"

"cause your fans are expecting you right now."

jackson sighed and dropped mark's hand.

he gave him one last hug and said, "sorry yi-en. i'll see you later on stage."

mark laughed as he watched jackson acting funny and cute for his fans.

he was unknowing to the stares from the fangirls around him as they whispered to each other about how handsome mark was.

right now, jackson received another squirtle from a fan telling everybody that the new squirtle was uncle sam, then putting it in his family of squirtles.

then, mark's row finally got called up to go up stage and greet jackson.

even though he already saw jackson, he was still nervous.

thankfully mark received jackson's single and a stuffed dog from jaebum and bambam to have jackson sign and to give it to him.

after a long wait, it was mark's turn to go up to jackson.

he slowly walked towards him, maintaining eye contact with jackson who immediately smiled brighter after he realized it was mark next.

mark handed jackson the single to sign.

"hello, who should i sign this too?" jackson joked, still looking at mark.

mark blushed and giggled.

"it sounds better in real life," jackson told him, looking down swiftly after he realized what he said.

mark grew even more redder. "thank you," he said shyly.

"how are you liking the show so far?" jackson asked him after signing the cd, however still not giving it back to mark.

"i love it," mark responded wholeheartedly.

jackson gave him a huge smile and thanked him.

"oh here!" mark said after noticing he still had the stuffed dog with him.

"thank you," jackson said grabbing the dog and giving back the cd to mark.

he wanted to ask more questions to mark, but jackson's manager told mark to go back to his seat.

mark bowed at jackson and hurriedly went back to his seat.

a smile was permanently stuck on his face as he read what jackson signed.

'to my personal fanboy, tuan yi-en

thank you for loving me and i hope you continue to do so

-love, jackson wang'