ilheun-ilgop

TWO WEEKS LATER

"mark?" joey called out.

"hm?" mark asked, his eyes still stuck on his phone.

"can you pack your bags please."

mark immediately stopped texting jackson and looked at his brother in confusion.

"why do i have to do that?"

"mom and dad wants to see you," joey replied.

"they couldn't tell me a week earlier?" mark sighed as he pocketed his phone and went into his room to start packing.

get markson together plan so far is a success, joey thought.

mark got his luggage out of the car, his brother helping him taking it out as well.

they were now at lax airport for mark's 1 pm flight to south korea.

"i still don't understand why you're not coming with me," mark told joey.

"i got things to do here. here is your ticket. i already told mom and dad what time you'll land so they will pick you up."

mark took the ticket and greeted his brother goodbye.

"he better make me the best man to his wedding," joey whispered to himself as he watched his brother walk away.

as soon as mark's plane landed in south korea, he got out as fast as he could to avoid the long line of people trying to get out.

entering the airport, he could spot his mom and dad waiting for him so he slowly walked towards them.

"my baby!" mark's mom yelled then wrapped her arms around him.

"hey mom," mark said while wrapping an arm around her waist.

his mom let go of him allowing his dad to step in and hug his son next.

"how've you been son?" his dad asked after their brief hug.

mark smiled brightly, something his parents haven't seen in a very long time.

"everything's been great," mark responded.

mark's mom started crying making mark concern.

(A/N: OK BUT IM CRYING TOO BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM MARK'S MOM AND JUST SEEING MY BABY GOING FROM DEPRESSED TO LOVING LIFE MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND GAH HE'S GROWN UP)

"why are you crying mom," mark asked, dropped his bags on the floor to wrap his arms around his mom.

"i'm just so happy you're happy mark," his mom sobbed.

"mom stop that," mark whined.

"im also so excited for you!"

mark was confused once again.

"excited for what?"

mark's dad immediately stepped in to stop his wife from ruining the plan.

"oh your mom's just crazy, ignore her."

"let's go home."