Tae hyung and jimin hyung were fighting rose together and I knew that they got it covered so I walked to the side where Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin hyung resided.

"It's my fault hyung..." I say to no one in particular.

"What do you mean kook?" Hobi hyung questions me while putting his hand on my shoulder.

My whole childhood had been a lie, I dated and be friends someone who stabbed me in the back and used me for years. My only brother, my blood hyung who protected me from my abusive dad and always told me how much he loved me. Always wrote to me from his war travels. Always was there when I needed protection and love from a parent figure, he was my everything. And... and I caused his death.

A loud thump sound causes me to break from my frozen trance and I look up. Rose was dead and we were ready to go.

"Not so fast bangtan, you move one fucking inch and I'll kill suga." Lisa says. Fuck she got up...

She was a metre away from Yoongi hyung and he stared at her with a harsh glare but he had no weapon on him so he was forced to oblige. I scan the area and notice that our best shooter. jimin hyung, was in eye level with Lisa so if he shoots her she might already finish off Yoongi hyung seeing him move.

Jimin hyung was about to raise his gun not knowing this I presumed, but Namjoon hyung luckily signalled him to not move with his hand.

"Now your all caught huh bangtan? All of you, fucking get on your knees!" She yells. They all oblige except for me which causes Namjoon hyung to glare at me and whisper yell for me to sit the fuck down.

"Let him fucking go Lisa!" I yell.

"Sit the fuck down jeon!" She screams back.

"NO! Let him go right now!" I fume.

"Okay! I'll fucking shoot him then!" She threatens but I don't back down, I just tighten the grip of my gun on my hands.

"Sit the fuck down Jungkook!" Jin hyung yells at me. But I don't listen to him and take a step towards Lisa.

"Let. Him. Go." I repeat.

"Hah, well I'm fucking pulling the trigger." She says and raises her gun to Yoongi hyungs head.

He closes his eyes and the rest of bangtan shout Yoongi hyungs name in fear.

A trigger is pulled. A body falls to the ground. Dead.

I stare in shock at the body and everyone around me does the same. I start to fume and break everything in sight, knocking over chairs, breaking class, and punching walls.

"Hey kook calm down." I hear Hobi hyung say.

"I'm fucking calm, quit worrying about me jackass." I say with a stern face while kicking over a sofa in the lobby.