☼100

+ smut warning +

The night was finally upon them

For their souls to combine and intertwine and for Jungkook and Taehyung to become one. Sounds like a satanic ritual, but it's truly done in good faith.

To put it simply, it's making love.

A masterpiece in itself, correct? Seems like a living being's purest work of art. It's builds up and up and up to it's highest point, until the sacred release, as everything comes winding down back to the starting point. A vicious cycle, if you ask anyone.

Sex could be a satanic ritual. Any activity that could have a high possibility of creating a whole new living being seems like a demonic ritual. But that was more between two individuals that are actually capable of procreation and in Jungkook and Taehyung's case, that was unlikely.

So for two guys, it's literally just making love, minus the baby part.

Whatever was swirling around in Jungkook's mind was way too off track for him to be strictly thinking about making a loving, passionate connection with Taehyung on this very night. It was probably due to all of his nerves coming together at once.

Taehyung wasn't in the room at the moment as he insisted to go himself to find towels and other items needed for their sexual journey, despite it being Jungkook's house. He just wanted his boyfriend to relax on the bed and wait for him and prepare himself for what's to come.

He finally walked back in the bedroom and Jungkook leaned forward in excitement to see his boyfriend back in the room again. He extended his arms out and put on the brightest smile, basically wanting Taehyung to come cuddle him right that second.

"Taetae! Cuddles! Now!" Jungkook chanted.

Taehyung eagerly jumped right into Jungkook's arms and held him tight, wrapping his whole self around the younger and kissing him in every spot currently reachable.

"Who's my cute little baby cakes?" He cooed.

"Me!" Jungkook giggled and pointed to himself.

"And he's all mine." Taehyung kept up with his quick round of kisses to Jungkook's warm temple until Jungkook simply wanted more and pulled Taehyung into a deeper, more enticing smooch, which only initiated a heated makeout session.

Jungkook managed to roll them over to the position to where Taehyung was beneath him, not once breaking this kiss. Once Jungkook was in a more steady position, he started grinding right on Taehyung, right on top of his most sensitive area.

It only felt natural, of course.

"Mm.." Taehyung moaned into their kiss while Jungkook's rolling hips were still at work. "Slow down, Kook-ah."

Which Jungkook only disobeyed and went even quicker.

"Oh, so you wanna be a bad boy tonight?" Taehyung grunted out. He used all of the strength he had to film them back over to where Taehyung was on top once again.