☼75

From both Taehyung and Jungkook's perspectives, Jimin was on top of Hoseok, in full makeout mode, practically straddling him while Yoongi was merely kneeling next to them. Every now and then Jimin or Hoseok would lean over and give Yoongi a smooch, inviting him into their kissing ring, turning it into a threeway.

Yoongi's face went blank when he finally noticed the two familiar boys walk back into the room.

"You guys were clearly really bored, huh?" Taehyung chuckled at the whole hot mess in front of him.

Jimin ended up bouncing upwards in shock at the sound of Taehyung's voice, which forced a grunt out of Hoseok. "Jimin.. careful."

"Ah, my bad." Jimin said as he slipped off of Hoseok's lap.

"So what happened here?" Jungkook finally spoke up next.

"Well.. we were just talking about how we both found Yoongi really cute, right? And then Yoongi was like telling us how he had small crushes on both of us and that he really couldn't choose right now, right?"

"Okay.."

"So.. instead of fighting over him.. we decided to try sharing!" Jimin cheered.

"So.. you're.. in a poly relationship now?"

"Well.. nothing is official, but that's the plan, I'm assuming." Yoongi scratched his neck nervously at how Taehyung and Jungkook were taking the news.

"The kissing started after we talked it over. We were just wanting to see what it would be like if we were a real love triangle and how kissing would be like! At first, Jimin was on top of Yoongi and then eventually Jimin moved on top of me. It was enjoyable for all of us so we kept at it. It felt right so I'm down with it if the other boys are." Hoseok explained.

"I'm so down." Jimin said eagerly. "I get two whole daddies."

Hoseok and Yoongi almost choked on air while Taehyung and Jungkook were just wearing an amused look on their faces.

"Well? Whatever you guys decide with, we support it." Taehyung shrugged. "It's really cute anyway."

"But I'm cuter." Jungkook mumbled, which Taehyung heard and chuckled at the boy's little remark.

"I'd kiss all of you, if given the chance. I have such a hot group of friends." Jimin expressed with a smug expression. "We should all play spin the bottle sometime."

"Meet Jimin, the sexually deprived gay, everyone." Taehyung groaned.

"Knowing my luck with party games, I'll kiss someone I don't want to. Like Jungkook." Yoongi shook his head at the thought.

"Hey, why did you single me out like that?!" Jungkook questioned, clearly offended.

Yoongi just shrugged, leaving Jungkook to pout more about it.

"Well Jimin, you clearly don't get enough dick. But now you'll get twice as much. So maybe you'll stop complaining about all the sex you never get." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"And how much will you be getting tonight? None." Jimin teased.

"First of all, I don't get it, I give it." Taehyung teased back, which only made Jungkook blush really hard, thinking way too much about it.

Jimin was flustered so he lost his train of thought. Yoongi decided to save the little mochi from further embarrassment by changing the subject.

"S-So.. is everything okay between you guys?" Yoongi asked to the actual couple in the room.

"I think so. I hope so." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a smile, which was gladly returned with an even larger smile from Taehyung. They exchanged a loving kiss.

"Gosh, get a room!" Jimin went back to his teasing already. Jungkook was trying to keep from laughing by holding a hand in front of his mouth. Jimin was being even more extra than usual.

"When are you gonna stop being so annoying?" Taehyung tolled his eyes.

"I'll stop when you stop."

"How can you two deal with him?" Taehyung addressed towards Hoseok and Yoongi. They exchanged a look and then looked back at Taehyung.

"He's cute." They both said with a shrug.

"You can get away with anything when you're as cute as me!" Jimin proclaimed, doing a cute pose with a hand on his hip and another hand stretched up into the air.

Jungkook bursted out laughing and then Taehyung only sighed. His best friend was a pest, but for some reason he kept him around.

"Whatever you say, Jimin." Taehyung said.

Jungkook spoke up after his laughter died down. "So, before things got so tense earlier. I actually wanted to suggest something for today's plans! I wanted to go to Jin's restaurant to surprise him. It's not too far from here! And if we go now, we shouldn't miss his shift."

"Sounds pretty good to me. You never shut up about how good a chef he is." Taehyung noted.

"Just thinking about his food has my mouth watering." Jungkook licked his lips.

"Have I ever made your mouth water like that?" Taehyung teased, obviously knowing Jungkook will say yes.

"Nah. Unless you can turn into lamb skewers, you're not rising my dick anytime soon." Jungkook said plainly which made Taehyung's mouth drop in shock.

"Ooh, burn!" Jimin teased as he high fived Jungkook. No wonder Jungkook was teasing him. He was only learning from the infamous Jimin himself.

"My own boyfriend has turned against me. Guess I'll just scrap all of my evening plans with him since he's on the devil's side." Taehyung glared at Jimin, referencing that he's the devil.

Jungkook immediately replaced the smug look he had before with a more worried one and was already back on Taehyung's side in an instant. The small mention of scrapping their evening plans had him shaking. Jungkook didn't want that at all. They had something special in store. "S-Sorry, oppa! I don't know what I was thinking. Jimin is so lame!"

"That's my baby." Taehyung patted Jungkook's head in approval.

"The only reason he's back on your side so quickly is because he gets dicked down by you every second."

"Actually.." Taehyung chuckled. "We haven't had sex yet. So really it's just because I'm much cooler than you. And I don't have to fuck people to prove it. Unlike you, Jimin."

Jimin just scoffed and threw up the middle finger in Taehyung's general direction. "Whatever."

"The confident gay has returned." Jungkook whispered.

"Oh, please. He never left."

-

just friendly banter between a bunch of gays

the usual

I don't know what I'm writing anymore lmao

Jimin is so JFKTKTKT in this story oh my god
my adorable bb what have I done to you

Jikook needs to chill on the teasing or you'll be getting the wrath of Taedaddy