☼68

"Stay with me a little longer, Kook." Taehyung whined as he was trying to get Jungkook to stay a day longer than planned.

It was the next morning and they were still comfortably cuddled up together, tangled up in each other's legs, under the covers.

"Tae.. you know I have to get back. I only planned to stay here a day and a night. I really really wish I could stay, but I didn't plan for much time after that whole day out.

"Jungkook, please." Taehyung whined. "I'll miss you too much." Taehyung started placing eager kisses on Jungkook's collarbones, neck, and jaw in attempt to get him to stay longer.

"I told Yoongi and Seokjin I'd be back soon and we've already established this." Jungkook explained.

"Ah.. okay.. if you really have to get back.. maybe, we should do something real quick. Something, we didn't get to do last night." Taehyung suggested a bit hesitantly.

"Oh? Like what?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Ah.. wait. N-No, it's too soon." Taehyung shook it off.

"Oh, come on, just tell me at this point."

"Maybe, we should.. just.. have sex?"

Jungkook couldn't express how wide his eyes were now. "Like now? Now, now?"

"Yes, like today. Before you leave."

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Ever since you got here, Jungkook. Now, you're already leaving me so soon and who knows when you'll find time to visit me again. Who knows if you'll even come back at all-"

Jungkook smashed his lips onto Taehyung, interrupting whatever sudden negativity was going through the older boy's head and hummed softly into the kiss. "Don't say that. You know I'd come back. You don't have to rush the whole intimacy thing just to get me to stay longer, Tae. We'll find a much better time to do that later on."

"You're right.. I'm so sorry for pushing it like that. I'm sorry that my hormones are just all over the place, all of a sudden. I've had such a good time with you and I'm already eager for the next one. Promise, you'll come back soon?"

"I promise."

Jungkook looked down at his beautiful charm bracelet and smiled, speaking up once more.

"I'll always come back to you."

-

so Taehyung is a definite top in this story
but he can be just as s o f t n emotional as Jungkook sometimes

mushy emo stuff doesn't magically go away just bc someone appears to be more dominant than someone else

he's a needy boi who just needs his pillow uwu