☼81

"Jimin, what the fuck? Why did you do that?" Taehyung pushed him away immediately. "Jungkook-" Taehyung quickly turned around to make sure Jungkook was okay.

Jungkook wasn't even in the room anymore.

He ran out as soon as he realized what was happening and before Taehyung could even chase after him, Jimin spoke up in the weakest voice.

"Why wasn't I enough, Tae?"

"What?"

"Why did you reject me almost instantly, but not Jungkook? Why didn't you ever see me that way?"

Taehyung was just stunned. So was everyone, everyone who was still in the room anyway. He just knew Jimin still had that stupid crush on him. Taehyung didn't really want to punch his childhood best friend, but he was bottling too much of his anger up and he suddenly couldn't help but to hit Jimin in his smug little face.

"Fuck. Can someone just please go after Jungkook for me?" Taehyung pleaded. "I need to settle this with Jimin, right now."

"Already on it." Namjoon and Seokjin went to go find and comfort Jungkook, while Yoongi and Hoseok stayed behind, being just as stunned as Taehyung currently was. They really wanted to know what was going on with Jimin also.

"Jimin, for fucks sake. Are you seriously still on that? Was that whole Spin the Bottle shit a trick to just mess with us? Was this whole night a fucking trick?"

"Stop asking extra questions and just fucking tell me why, Taehyung."

"I don't know! I've known you for years! You were like a brother to me. I'm not gonna fucking date my brother."

"Was that is? It's just because we've known each other for too long? Really?"

"Do you want all of the fucking truth, Jimin?"

"Yeah, actually."

"You're annoying as shit. I don't know how I put up with you for so long but I did because we were best friends and that's usually how best friends are. Annoying as shit to each other. You literally acted like an overly clingy little brother and you're older than me. That's just not my type. At least, if Jungkook acts like a child it makes sense, he's younger than me."

"Okay, thanks for the brutal honesty. I just-I loved you for so long, Taehyung. You don't even know."

Taehyung's eyes just widened and most the anger he just had before was dissolving. He knew Jimin had a crush, but he never knew it got that deep.

"I finally got over it, you know? I got over the fact that you wouldn't love me like that. But every single time I saw you kiss Jungkook or just smile because Jungkook simply texted you. It just hurt, okay? I was acting so out of line to you two in specific because I was jealous of Jungkook. I was jealous he got to have you."

"Jimin, I-"

"I've been trying to break you guys up for the longest." Jimin continued. "Telling Jungkook about you and Hoseok. Yeah, to hopefully split you guys up. Getting him to kiss Yoongi was an attempt to make you jealous. Just so you could feel how I feel. I kissed you just now because I'll never get to kiss you otherwise. I just did it because I wanted to know how it felt and I know that was so fucked up. A-And-" Jimin paused.

"And?"

"I-I purposefully rushed into things with Yoongi and Hoseok just to get over you. I-"

"You only used us? To get over Taehyung?" Hoseok spoke up quietly.