He placed his hand over mine and opened his eyes bringing my hand down. "It's a really long story, I don't think we should get into that today." He held my hand in his for a second before placing it back down.

I nodded

I nodded. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be going through your things..." I placed the picture back and stepped away.

"No, don't worry about it. Feel free, I know you're confused." He blinked away his thoughts and looked up at me.

I nodded a bit.

"You should rest, I'll go deal with Stark before they send a manhunt for you." He chuckles slightly even though the smile didn't really reach his eyes. "there's some clothes in the drawers and a bathroom if you'd like to shower." He said. "I'll be back later with food, if you're hungry."

Again I just nodded.

He nods. "okay then." He hesitates but turns and walks to the door.

"Thank you, James." I said softly.

He stopped at the door and took a deep breath. He nodded and walked out closing the door behind him.

I bit my lip and looked down at my clothes. I looked fine but I think my shirt got stuck to my wounds again. I winced when I pulled off my shirt and it tugged at my skin.

I knew I should try to run away and go back to the base but I didn't want to. Part of me wanted to stay.

--

Bucky walked down the hall and took deep breaths to calm himself. All he wanted was to pull Olivia into his arms and never let her go but she didn't remember him yet. He blinked away his tears and stood straight before going down to find Steve.

"Friday, Check the security cameras. How'd she escape?" Tony's voice sounded through the next room.

"There's no need." Bucky said walking in. "she's with me."

Steve looked up.

"You let her out?" Tony frowned.

"Buck." Steve stood up surprised to see him. "how long have you been back?"

"I did, " he glanced at Steve. "a while."

"Why don't I see her then?" Tony tries not to call Bucky out on his stupidity. "you idiot." He tried.

"Shes in my room, she's safe." Bucky defended.

"I'm not worried about her safety here!" Tony growled. "she's an assassin, who knows who she works for! Peter is in the building, he's the one who distracted her and helped us catch her. What do you think she'll do when she finds him??" Tony begins to worry. "Friday, tell Peter to leave the premises immediately."

"Yes, sir."

"She won't hurt him. He's a kid." Bucky looked to Steve for help.

"I'm sorry Buck, I'm with Tony on this one. We don't know who she works for. We've got to keep an eye on her until we know her intentions. She's not the same girl we used to know."

"She is. She just can't remember." He groaned.

"She tried to strangle me Buck, I really wanted it to be her but, She's not the same." Steve sighed.

"Look, I'll keep an eye on her okay? Just don't lock her up." Bucky pleaded.

"If she starts acting up-"

"She won't." Bucky almost smiled and walked out of the room and made his way back upstairs.

Out of habit Bucky walked in without knocking and froze when he saw her.

--

A/N: Hey guys! Ahhh I'm so excited people still read this, I know it sucks but I'm trying! Lol I've never written about things like this so I'm sorry if it's cringe worthy. Anyways thanks for reading and leaving comments, they really mean a lot