chapter eleven

REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. PLEASE READ IT. I NEVER PROMOTE MY AUTHORS NOTE SO I PROMISE IT'S IMPORANT. BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY, JOC<3

2 months later

"baby." i called rummaging through my bag. today was the last tour stop of magcon USA. turns out we have a lot of fans over seas that want us to meet them. and trust me i wanna meet them too.

the magcon group had a week break, only a week. before we left for overseas. these past weeks with the magcon group have been amazing. hayes, nash, and i have never been closer. there is a divide when it comes to all of us though.

but for the most part we are all one big happy family. i was so grateful with the opportunity magcon has caused for us. "yes baby." jack said wrapping his arms around my torso.

"i'm gonna miss you." i hummed as he kissed my cheek. "i'm gonna miss you too." he responded as i flip around facing him. but he held his grip around my waist. jack and i weren't official. 

infact tonight he was going to be taking me out on our first date. over the past few weeks there has been nothing but constant teasing and flirting going on between the two of us. 

everybody in the magcon group had obviously noticed but, jack and i were two blind to see it. finally yesterday he asked me on a date. of course asking of nash's and hayes' permission before. 

what a gentleman. he was so kind and understanding.  he helped me through my anxiety and ultimately helped it go away. "are you excited for tonight's date?" jack asked as i quickly nodded. "what do you have in store for the date?" i asked. 

"you'll see." jack said releasing his grip from my waist. jack had asked me out two weeks ago but with the week gap we couldn't do anything. i was hoping maybe we had kissed by now but, if he doesn't want to rush anything i respect that. 

"i'm gonna get in the shower really quick. can i use your phone for music mine's dead." i smiled as he smiled and handed me his phone. "i'll be in cameron's room next door. give it to me when you're done." he said as i nodded. 

i got into the bathroom and as i was going through his music playlist a text message came up. i studied it further before realizing i knew who this girl was. her name was madison. madison beer, the one who wanted to hang with jack at six flags. 

the curiousity got the best of me as i clicked the message to see why she had texted. my eyes widened and filled with tears as i read the message. 

madison- had so much fun last week. glad she wasn't there to interfere. when's the next time we can hang<3

and that wasn't even the worst part. that text was from two days ago. i hoped she was just lying to trigger jack but i was wrong. my eyes watered more as tears threatened to spill from the brims. 

jack- me too. i know i just feel bad for her. i  kinda like her but, she's a bore she won't do anything fun. and soon hopefully. i have world tour soon.

i shut off the phone not wanting to read anymore. i stormed out of the bathroom thankfully still dressed in my sweatshirt and sweat pants. i opened cameron's door as there was jack, shawn, cameron, hayes, and nash. i didn't hesitate one second before walking over to jack. 

"that was a quick shower." jack chuckled. i scoffed and took a step as slapped his face. he cluched his cheek as the room became silent. "what the hell?" jack asked angrily. "you know what that was for. have fun with madison." i replied crossing my arms. 

i didn't deserve to cry after what this asshole had just done. "i don't know what you're talking about." jack laugehd as my eyes widened a little more. "if you're gonna lie first check to make sure you don't have proof on your phone." i replied opening jack's phone. 

"had so much fun last week. glad she wasn't there to interfere. when's the next time we can hang?" i replied immitating madison's voice. "oh and it doesn't stop there. me too i know, i just feel bad for her. i kinda like her but, she's a bore. she won't do anything fun. and soon hopefully, i have world tour soon." i finished. 

as jack's mouth was slightly ajar. "oh and here's your phone." i said throwing the phone at his chest. "ry you ok?" nash asked as i turned around to go back to my room. "ya no, i don't deserve to cry over him." i replied as i heard a murmer behind me. 

"she has no right to snoop through my messages." i heard a voice faintly say. i turned on a dime and walked up to jack. and again i slapped him, harder this time. "i thought the first time would've shut you up." i laughed flipping him off walking out. 

and as i shut the door behind me i yelled, "fuck the world tour i'm not going." and that's how my day was ending. what else could i do? i don't wanna be with an asshole who thinks it's fine to play with girls. 

as i entered my room i checked the little clock stationed on the bedstand. it read 8:47PM, i decided that i would do something i never thought i would do. i was going to go to a club tonight. i needed to let loose. i hadn't been able to just do whatever in a while. 

i didn't want to go alone. then a name flew across my mind. i quickly called the person, "hey so long story short jack's a bitch. i'm going to a club tonight. wanna go with?" i asked smiling. "don't even have to ask twice." the voice responded. "pick me up at 9:30." i said as they responded with an ok. 

i quickly got ready making sure to dress as sexy as i possibly could. i was wearing a black dress that complimented my tan and made my blue eyes pop. i decided to chose the comfy alternative of high top white vans. 

i applied my makeup heavier then i had on a normal basis. and by the time i was finished straightening my hair i heard a knock at the door. i grabbed my clutch bag and my phone and opened a door. 

and there stood a smiling Taylor Canniff dressed in a rather nice tshirt and shorts. (A/N sorry don't know what guys wear to the club)

"holy shit ry." taylor breathed out as i laughed. "you look nice too." i said smiling. i know in the beginning i found taylor annoying but as these weeks i've grown more fond of the crazy boy. i guess having my eyes centered to jack i never realized his presence. 

but the reason i invited taylor to the club with me was because, i know i could let loose with taylor. and second of all, who am else am i gonna take? shawn and ruin him? nash would whoop my ass and drag me back in my room. hayes is underage. so. 

taylor would be fun. 

~~~

guys it's been a minute or two since i've updated and i'm sorry. i had no motivation for this book since it was so light and happy. during the summer and a little bit into the school year i was in a dark time and i was not in the mood to come up with content that was good and happy. i didn't want all the chapters to reflect my mood. which was important because, i wanted the updates to be good. but anyways, as i was saying i was in a really bad place. like it was not good. i just needed a break from this book. but meanwhile i decided to start a book with an issue that IS weighing heavy on my heart. school shootings. please check it out if you'd like and give some feedback. but if not don't worry about it. and while i was gone this book has reached almost 600 reads. which is absolutely crazy to me. sorry this is a long authors note but, i wanted to give ya'll an explanation. so to cut it off, i'm back and here to stay for a while. i've turned a corner in my life. love you. 

xoxo, joc