A/N please read. its really important

hey guys. it's joc. i'm extremely sorry i haven't updated in a while. there have been a few things that have been going on in my life that have been preventing me from updating. including the sport i am highly invested in. sand volleyball. summer is the top season for the sport obviously. many tournaments that i have had to qualify for have been going on.

that's one of the issues. another issue is that i have a few personal issues going on. i know a lot of authors have this problem. and they still find a way to update. but sadly i can't do that. i want to come out with good chapters. i don't want bad chapters to come out and you all be disappointed. so just wanted to let you know that i love you all.

you all are worth it and beautiful inside and out. no matter what you are going through i promise there is a light at the end of the tunnel. if you ever have negative thoughts or actions please DM me and i will try to answer as many as i can. i will try my best to come out with a chapter soon. it might not be the best like i have always promised.

but. i don't want to keep you guys hanging with this book. i have a lot of ideas for this book. the next update might be in four-five days. currently i am driving to a beach south of newport for a tournament. tomorrow i have a college clinic. and the day after that i'm going to disneyland with my mom for my late birthday present. with my bday being yesterday.

sorry this authors note was so long. i just needed to get that off of my chest. and thank you for so many reads with this book. it makes me really happy to know that you all are reading the book. it's one of the only things that makes me smile anymore.