"You might not notice, yet. But when it's morning and afternoon here, it's dim. When it's night, it's pitch black. No light at all."

"Hmm, I see.."

I feel Yoongi's hand on top of mine. He taps it while he breaths out. It was silent, just our breathing heard. But it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful and calming.

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

I looked down at him while he looks up with a tint of blush.

"What for?"

"W-well.. T-thanks to you.. I have someone t-to talk about my interests in books. It-It's like you took me out of my shell. You're the first to see my actual s-smile, the first to see this other side of me, the first to hear m-me talk.. F-for the first time in years.. The first guy to take me on such fun, amazing little dates around Seoul. I enjoy being with you."

Yoongi confessed. I feel his fingers starting to play with mine. I played along and let him play while I stare at his cute, soft features. His ears were red, and so are his cheeks. His eyes no longer on me but on our latched fingers. I'm his first for almost everything.. He missed one though.

"Yoongi, you're missing one."

He stopped playing with my fingers, he looks up with furrowed brows.

"Wha-what did I miss?"

He asked confused. I smirked smugly and squeezed his hands.

"I'm your first kiss."

His eyes widen. His face more redder than before. I teased him by making kissing noises which he just glared at. He cute when he glares.

"Its okay, Yoongi. I'll be your first for everything. And I mean, everything."

I whispered. I felt him shiver in my hold, a little whine escaping his lips.

"D-don't say things like that.."

He said embarassed. He tried to push my arms away from him but he just struggled to.

"Like what?"

I said as I played innocent. He rolls his eyes and pinches my hand, which didn't even affect me.

"Those-those words! D-don't s-say it like that."

He loudly said. I covered his mouth quickly and waited for the door to open. To be honest, I don't want anyone hearing Yoongi talk except for me. Selfish, I know. But I only want me to hear it. No one else. Just me.

"Mphm!"

I took my hand of his mouth. I muttered an apology. He stared at me bewlidered, I just shrugged and hugged his waist.

"Why'd you cover my mouth?"

"... Nothing in particular.."

"Jungkook."

"Fine, I don't want anyone hearing you speak besides me."

"Wha-um.. W-why..?"

"I'm selfish."

Yoongi snorted and hit my hand gently. He chuckles and lays his head on my shoulder. That sounded so.. Sexy..

"That is selfish.. But since you say so, I'll only talk to you then."

Yoongi said. He engulfed his hand onto my middle finger and just squeezed it while his lips turned into a pout. He's face doesn't really suit his deep voice. But it sounds sexy, so why not. He then opened his pinky finger and forced mine to open also, he wrapped his pinky around mine and pushed his thumb onto my thumb. I was so confused.