Again...

Hello lovery people hope every one is well, this chapter is longer, 

please vote that would be awesome 

thank you let me know what you think 

Love you all

*******************

I woke with a jolt, and immediately felt like i was being watched. 

I felt a heavy arm around me and soon got it off and shot up and looked at Taylor who was slowly waking you.

"hey" he said in a sleepy and attractive voice                   

I turned around to leave and walked straight into danys chest, "ohh, sorry i said trying to walk away but he grabbed my shoulders and brought me back to his chest and hugged me. I dont know why but i hugged him back, maybe because of the lonely emptiness i felt and the erning to go home and he smelt good but then he let go and didn't force anything else.

"im gunna change" i mumbled 

Walking upstairs i felt embarrassed that Danny say me waking up when i was laying with Taylor well on top of him, well its not like we did anything, this is only my third day god. 

When i got to my room i grabbed a red and black checked shirt with a black top under and some leggings, i brushed my hair and curled it and applied a little bit of make up befor walking down the steps to the first hall way where i tidied the first day. 

I couldn't help but gaze at the picture of the family well i guess family so are the boys brothers? they dont look alike just all have muscles Dans eyes still strike me how the grey is so bright and mysterious but his smile so warm and innocent. 

It took me to the picture i ad in my room of me and my sister, mum and ay on the beach the other year and a pain stung my chest so i banished the thought of my family, its too painful. 

"Alex?" a voice brought me back from my thoughts 

"humm... What?" i said in a kinda daze 

"What you looking at?" it was dan his gray eyes wondering to what i was looking at.

"just this picture" i said as i watched him walk over and he stood right behind me i could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"who are they? are they you three ae you brothers?" i asked 

"humm, yes, we are..." he said 

"why did your parents call you Dan and Danny ...Danny? Its a tad confusing" i said 

"yeah i guess it is, well his actual name is Hayden but dont tell him i told you" he said with a wink 

"can you tidy my room today?" he just came out with, giving me puppy dog eyes which i couldnt help but laugh at and agree to do it.

"Food first" i say and head towards the kitchen 

"oh and you look good today" he said walking behind me. 

Hayden and Taylor were sat in the normal positions Taylor where he was on the couch watching t.v and Hayden(danny) on the island in the middle of the kitchen on his phone .Dan sat with Taylor who was looking at me with some emotion in his eyes but i ignored it.

I made omlets for breakfast and sat next to dan to eat it and Taylor watched me but i pretended not to see after i ate i told them i was going to tidy upstairs and dan showed me his room which to be ohnest wasnt that messy just a few plates and boxes here and there and a bit dusty. but i set to work while Dan sat on his bed a played on his Xbox on call of duty. 

"can i ask something?" i asked 

"shoot" he said jamming his thumb onto a button.

"how and how much did you guys pay for me?" i asked putting the last box into the bin bag and looked over at him and he looked on edge.

"well we have a business we inherited after our dad died and how much i am not sure" he said still playing the game his hair dropped in his eyes and he flicked his head and it swished out of the way.

I started to hover and was done in no time his room was big but was covered in furniture. he had a double bed in the centre back wall and draws on the wall in front of it with a 50inch T.V and a massive wardrobe next to the down on the left of the bed and on the right was a huge window, his walls were painted cream with one a dark blue like the sky when its than really nice blue and you can see all the stars when you look up.

"Wanna play? he asked when i finished hovering

Sure" i said grabbing the other controller as he set up the next map, i was okay but not very good, it was a team death match and we were on the same team, i only killed like 18 but meh he killed like thousands. 

When the game was done i noticed a beanie hat on the bed post and jumped and got it and sat in front of dan who looked at me confused. i put the hat over his blond hair making sure there was a fringe and it was a grey hat and it made his eyes look great. 

"looks good on you "i smiled he smiled back, it really did it made his jaw and cheek bones stand out and his eyes look amazing and his lips were curved into a smile and we were looking at each other, our eyes lingering on each others while he slowly leaned forward until i felt his breath which sent tingles down my spine, his lips brushed mine softly and slowly untill he did it again still gentle but harder than the last.

There was a knock on the door and it opened and i jumped off the bed rruching to thr hoover cheeks as red as a tomato as Dany looked at me confused then at Dan and i quickly walked out. 

Im a slut i must be, I have made out with Dan Hayden(danny" slept on Taylor i have been here three days...Three days! God my hormones are all over and im in a house with three hot guys who also brought me, damn i wana go home.

I walked to my room and felt guilty for kissing Dan i i didn't know why and how Haydon looked at me after The way he looks at me a little longer then he should the way he smiles at me,i am going to fall for this boy and i know i shouldn't for the love of god i cant its just not right at all.

"