Untitled Part 20

Hours went by befor i got up and walked around, there was so much going up in this messed up mind that i have like come onnnn!

i walked around Haydens room and turend on his radio to cheer me up, but really nothing could distract me from the tingling that was spreading over me from that kiss from Dan but i dont get why i dont feel anything for him in that way, well i dont think i do, they kidnapped me forgod sake! 

I walked around the house trying to distract myself. My attention kept getting drawn back to that photograph, they all look so happy! It makes me smile without even realising it. Im not even sure how long i have been here but i have seen so much that i never though that i would see. First that scary English man and Leon and now the boys. 

Oh! how i miss my family my heart almost stops when i think of what Leon said last night, like someone has punched me right in the gut but maybe that would hurt less! oh and poor sweet innocent Sky all alone keeping this secret and not having a soul in the world! 

Ever get that feeling that you are beeing watched? well thats what i feel now, i know that Taylor is here to, where i do not know he hates me thats cool but he doesnt have to blank me out if its because what happened between us when he has a girlfrieend that is sooo not my fault i didnt know he was in a relationship and i ws pissed i already told the boys they were "hot" i am beyond being saved from embarrisment here! 

Maybe its Leon? i searched around the quiet house looking outof the windows looking for movement but no, nothing. 

Half an hour later the front door swung open and i rushed to it where Dan and Haydon stood with a girl squerming around "SKYY!!!" i screamed running up to my angry little sister

"ALEX!" she ran up to me i hugged her so tight i never want to let here go, i feel like a thousand pounds has been lifted from me. we are both crying as we sink to the floor in eachothers embrace. 

"Thank you guys sososososos much! They didnt hurt you did they?" i look at her at arms length eyeing her up

"No, but i swear down if they touch me again i will break them!" She glares at the boys who laugh and walk off somewhere 

Thats it they did kidnapp me but they are my boys, my annoying ass, HOT sexy ass boys and im starting to like them... apart from taylor hes a dick head!

*****************

Sorry its short and yeah it needs editing but im in a rush 

sorry for not updating in a while i have had so much school work!

But thank you so much for all of the support on this book and my other one 

"the kidnapping" 

Love you all !

*****