Party

we pulled up after the awkward can ride i have ever been in i couldn't stop thinking about what will happen and where i am going and what it will be like, at what looked like a mansion like nothing i have ever seen before. At the front was a path with gates either side decorated with bright flowers that smelt amazing. There were alot of people walking down the path to the house

The women were waring stunning dresses and were of all ages from 16 upwards but they seemed to glide down arm in arm with a handsome mad wearing a tux there wasn't a single woman not with a male

All the boys in the car were wareing tuxes which made them look smart Taylor's hair looked odd with the blue in but it was brushed out of his face he wore a navy blue tux his body was slim he never looked at me in the eye. 

Dan stepped out of the passenger door and opened my door to let me out, he put out his hand to help me up which i took as i am not very good at getting up with heels on, Dan wore a light grey tux which hugged his mucely body his hair was messy but looked good on him his eyes stood out as he looked at me but i avoided eye contact and he let go of my hand and walked to Taylor who was already out of the car standing talking to a man who was in a suit and a woman who wore a white knee length dress with black flower print travelling from the bottom to the top they looked like they were in their early 2o's and they were all soon laughing with each other which made me jealous because i haven't been able to laugh well want to laugh.  

Danny walked round and i diverted my gaze towards him, his dark eyes were locked on mine his lips curved up into his smile, not looking down on me like when we first met, not looking bored like when he spoke, "wow" he said looking me up and down but i just stood there un able to speak. 

"remember what i said" he warned before offering me his arm which i took even if i didnt want to, i looped my arm through his and we walked towards the boys and te man and woman they are talking to. 

"ah, Danny, you look smart tonight, who is this stunning young lady you have on your arm" the man said in a posh voice, too posh for my liking which made me feel even more uncomfortable 

"Hello, Liam, This lady is Hannah" he smiled while shaking his hand

Liam took my free hand took it to his mouth and kissed it lightly i saw Dan and Danny scowl a little. 

Liam was a little man not much taller than me he had read hair which was cut short his eyes were a dull blue and he had think lips, my dad told me never trust someone with a thin top lip so i instantly to a disliking, my stomach hurt at the thought of my dad. The woman though looked sweet her blond hair was in tight ringlets and hung just below her shoulders her cheeks were red and her lips also, she gave me a sweet smile which i tried my best to return but i was to nervous. 

We walked down the path in twos and i could smell the flowers as we walked which made my nose hurt but they was stunning, i could seen in-between the boys in front of us that the hall we were entering was big the music was loud and wasn't what i was expecting, Ellie Golding was playing but i wasn't really paying attention. 

The room was jam packed with people all in beautiful dresses smiling and laughing, dancing drinks in hand some already looking drunk, i have never been around so many people and i could already feel my breathing start to pick up and my heart start to pump faster feeling the blood pump around my body which felt numb and my palms were sweaty. 

I followed Dannys lead glancing around, then people came to talk to us i saw Taylor wonder off to where two women stood near the drinks giggling with each other and there eyes darted to taylor when he walked up with a crooked smile which made them swoo but made me want to chuck up all over the place. Dan didnt leave us but he looked distracted and wasn't really listening to the convocations. 

Danny didnt let me leave his side for a while and made me introduce my 'fake' self "Hello, im Hannah" was mainly all i would say befor they started to go into a convocation without me Dan had gotten us some drinks 

"i need to use the loo" i told Danny trying not to interrupt 

"okay" he said letting me go 

I wondered through the maze of dancing people and asked a young girl who looked about the same age as me where the toilet was she pointed to a door in the back left of the massive hall so i battled my was past people dancing or talking or the occasional kissing, one which was Taylore with a young girl in a tight black dress showing off allot of her boobs her hair in a tight bun on her head, yeah looks like his type if i am honest. 

I found my was to the loos, they were empty and quiet compared to the hall i could only here the faint thump of the music and the dripping of a tap, i looked at myself in the mirror and a fanned myself with my hands and took a deep breath and sorted out my dress and hair. 

"calm down" i muttered to myself as i washed my hands even though i didnt need to but it calmed me down. i took one last look at myself and deep breath before i finally decided to go back out 

I walled out of the door and the corridor leading away from the hall was long and high with babyblue walls with a door at the end of it and i saw a shadow, it took me by surprise but i wanted to know who it was and what they were doing . 

I took of my heels and held them and tip toed down the hall to look threw the glass on the window i opened the door slightly and peered my head around it and i saw him dart away but i saw enough, his blond hair his broad shoulders the was he moved....Leon?