His little secret

Authors note

Sorry its a short first chapter the rest will be longer i promises please let me know what you think . If you like my book the kidnapping you will like this, if you haven't read it you should check it out

Thank you 

<3 

***************

Darkness. Black, freezing eerie walls where all that is surrounding me. the smell of mould was enough to choke you and the sound of rats noring on pipes and wood is irritating as it fills the silence. The cold, hard chain keeps me bolted to the gravely dull floor that lays empty waiting to be filled. 

The black shredded top was covered in dry blood and the shorts were also. My body ached, every muscle pained me each time i moved but my heat still  yearned for him. My long black hair was noted and messy and sprawled out on the floor as i listened to the beat of my hearts. I could say 'Why me?' but the why not me? 

Who am i ? Well im Alex, i am 19 years of age and trapped in this cellar, and have been for days, my stomach growls in hunger and my body throbs with pain, my clothes barely cover me, and are caped in blood sweat and tears, lovely i know, try living in it. I have pale skin and green eyes like the green of a emerald. 

I lived in Dublin, in a nice house and a loving family, my littlie sister Melissa, we used to be so close do everything together, she was 14 when i when she will be nearly 16 now and im not there to see her. The thought sends a stabbing pain in my heart as i want to hug her. My mum oh my mum i love her so much, she is so kind and gentle i told her everything i got my eyes and pale skin off her and she is my rock i would give anything to see her smile and finally my dad, he is a stubborn man tall i get that off him his dark hair too well when he had it ha! i miss them all so much down in the prison they are all i can think about. 

Slowly i will move every now and again to get into a comfortable position leaning against the wall that gave off a even more vile smell as i lean my hurting head against it for support as it holds me in place. the walls were lonely, like me the room was empty inside like a mirror image of mine, but swell as lonely i was in pain heart ache ...guilt?

, how am i down her? i will tell you, the agonizing struggle that i have gone thought and yet not escaped, my future still on the line ,I will tell you my story of the last 2 years, It all started with him...